Chevy Impala SS Forum - View Single Post - wtb: Coolant Reservoir, Clean
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
jcarl126

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorSS View Post
Damn Jeff, what did you do....Move? Think you used to be in the Downingtown area and now your down near where we vacation in Topsail.

If you are in the area still, I would have a used one I could sell ya. The tank shouldn't crack though from freezing temps unless you had just water in the tank. In any case, let me know if I can help you out. May even be worth your time to look for one local down there or just get new.

I found one shipped on ebay, AC Delco for $95 with a new cap so I went ahead and grabbed it. Yes, the care has been sitting at my work with water in it after a coolant flush (old coolant was horrendous looking). now it has NO coolant in it! haha flush complete i suppose!!

Yessir! Moved down to Wilmington to slow down a little past two days were 15-25 degree high, todays high? 65. hahaha

Thank you 1slow96! Good call there. Ordered a new set of hoses as well

'95 DCM - LT1PCMtuning Tune, TR55ix's, CIA Headers and Catless export pipes, Borla Catback, Moog Steering Rebuild, Vigilante 3.4k, ATi FlexPlate, Tru-Trac, 3.73's, B-Body Perf. Sway Bars, Monroe SS's, F-Body Front Brace, PMT Extended UCA/LCA Combo, '08 P71 CV Alum. DS, Accell Cermic Wires, MSD Coil, CAI, EGR/AIR delete, Home Plate delete, LED 9004s, Clear corners, Gunmetal SS Wheels, Smooth Bumpers, 20% Windows, Armrest Savers, JBL all around

'10 TDi - DD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome