Well folks, looks like it's time to sell my baby.
Yes, the miles are correct.
I have plenty of hi res pics, but no way to post them here. Here is a link to the Autotrader ad that has lots of pictures:
- Polished Powerdyne Supercharger custom installed with polished and chrome piping.
- Ed Wright Tuning
- F-Body MAF
- FLP Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers
- Ceramic coated High Flow Cats
- Fully Polished 2.5 in B&B Triflo exhaust
- Corvette Fuel Rail Covers
- Billet “Impala” logo on Fuel Rail Covers
- Color matched Coolant and Windshield Washer tanks
- Crane Hi-6 Ignition
- Billet Catch Can
- Only Mobil One Oil
- Walbro High Pressure In-Tank fuel pump
- Racetronics wire harness for Fuel Pump
- Hotchkis lowering springs
- HAL Adjustable Billet Shocks
- HA Rear and F-Body Front sway bars
- METCO Billet Extended Length Rear Control Arms
- Custom Built ROH wheels, 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear. Black Powdercoated center spokes with brushed outer lip
- 275/40-17 Front and 315/35-17 Rear Eagle GSC tires
- Airlift coil spring helper bags in rear.
- Smooth front and rear fiberglass bumpers by Lionel Eden
- Suncoast functional Ram Air Hood
- Original SLP extended rear spoiler
- Side molding delete
- NEW 12 way Bonneville seats (New foam, springs and leather) with controls integrated into the center console
- Alpine CDA D855 head unit
- Autometer Boost, Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure gauges in A-Pillar
- Autometer Trans Temp and Voltmeter in center cluster bezel
There’s probably some other small things I have forgotten over the years.
In addition, I have every stock part that has been removed in the event the buyer wishes to return it to stock. This includes the original tires/wheels, hood, spoiler, seats, air intake, etc. EVERYTHING. Every modification that was done is 100% reversible to stock.
I don't get on the forum much anymore, so feel free to e-mail me at Jay.S@comcast.net