I have a 1991 Impala for sale.
- the body is fair and rust free. Dent on the driver rear quarter panel and passenger door, otherwise OK
- the paint is classic GM - faded and awful looking
- the trim is there but grungy
- there is a short somewhere in the wiring that keeps throwing the fuse for the interior dash lights
- there is probably more
- the motor is a Jasper 305 replacement with about 60K on it
- the transmission was replaced right after I bought it and has very few miles on it, like under 3K (I usually drive a company car, so this one sits most of the time)
- the interior is in good shape, no torn seats, although the dash has a split in it
Overall the car is solid if not pretty and runs and rides great. Good enough for a daily driver. I have an after market JVC for it (not installed) and a new AC Compressor (but needs to be upgraded to the new Freon systems)
This would be a great project car, I'm just not enough of a car guy, and I need the money to help buy a FWB.
I paid $800 for it in 2008 and have over $1500 more put into it (mostly with the tranny rebuild). Asking $1,000obo: the motor, tranny, and tires should be worth that.
I can't seem to view my old posts or I would link to pics. Will post pics if anyone is interested.
Car is in Waynesboro, VA.