1996 Impala SS
Supercharged and Twin Intercooled
Near: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Custom Fit ProCharger P-1SC Supercharger System
- Custom Fit ProCharger Twin Intercooler System
- ProCharger Inline Fuel Pump
- SVO 30# Fuel Injectors
- MSD 6-BTM Ignition System
- OBD-1 PCM and Programming by PCMforLess (Bryan Herter)
- Custom Magnaflow 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Taylor Spiro-Pro Plug Wires
- Frozen Rotors Brake Rotors (Fronts)
- Stainless Brake Lines (All Five)
- Brake Calipers, Painted Fresh Replacements
- Stealth Bolt Brake Balance Bolt
- Body Bushing Upgrade
- T84 Export Headlamps
- Astrovan Overhead Console with 7" LCD monitor
- Custom Instrument Cluster with Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Triple A-Pillar Gauge Pod with Dakota Digital Gauges
- Gauges: Boost/Vac, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure
- Black Carpet and Floor Mats, ImpalaSSCarpet 1500 Series
- Black Fabric Headliner, and Rear Deck
- Clarion Head Unit and Equalizer
- Clarion Amplifiers and Interior Speakers
- Two 10" JL Audio Subwoofers
- Floorboard and Trunk Soundproofing
- Custom Trunk Kit
Pics and vids at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78842234@N07/
Supercharger system is built around a combination of ProCharger standard components: most of an LT1 F-Body kit, plus LS1 intercoolers, the tensioning system from an 3rd gen F-Body kit, and plenty of other piping and tubing that ProCharger had available. The mounting bracket and crank pulley spacer are one-of-a-kind. Considering the custom nature, I might recommend you be handy. That said, the entire system only has a few thousand miles on it and has run trouble-free for over seven years.
Only at the track a couple of times, but had turned a mid 13 second 1/4mi. Garage kept and mostly driven for pleasure, which includes the occasional commute to work.
Just moved from suburban NJ to center city Philadelphia, and can no longer manage to keep her. Would if I could, but it just is not feasible. You guys know how it is.
Asking $15,000. PM if interested, serious inquiries only please...