Well, I finally got the parts installed on my front end.
Everything was purchased from rockauto AS an ACDelco item. (see notes below)
Upper and lower control arms with bushings and ball joints. (made in USA)
Urethane sway bar bushings and end links. (note end link bushings were made by MOOG in the USA, 4DoorSS this is your calling
Inner and outer tie rods with new adjustment sleeves. (3 made in USA and 1 in taiwan, thanks rockauto)
Center link and Idler arm. (made in USA)
Shocks. (COO unknown)
Bottom out rubbers. (apparently the old shocks were so bad that I bottomed out the thing and split the passenger side rubber, hmmm)
In all, I pulled the car in the garage on monday morning, and drove it off the ramps today at 1045. So it took me 4.5 days. Should have been about 3, but my endless trips to harbor freight and autozone (both are a mile away) really added up. Oh and I stripped the castle nut for the upper driver side ball joint, that was a 2 hour ordeal.. Basically it was a lot of me learning a lot of crap and making wayyyy to many mistakes.
One thing I wish I did was purchase new springs as the current ones SAG. Outside of that, it went really well. Got everything torqued correctly, lower control arms bolts torqued once car was under its own weight!!!, and it drives frikin nice. There is no more dead spot in the steering. Which was originally caused by a center link/steering gear joint, but all the seals were blown out on the tie rods and ball joints because I SWEAR they would put like 15 or 20 pumps of grease in them at each oil change. I have pictures to back this claim up. I really did save this car from hell, seriously, nobody would have gone this deep into this thing. She should be a good one for a while now!
So anyway. I have like 30 pictures that ill post up here soon. Figured it was worth posting about. Pics or didnt happen, I know. lol