Adding some changes and enhancements to the rules, as decided by popular demand. Oh, you missed the poll? Shame on you!
1. Members must submit a photo and a quick blurb about their Ride. Only One photo may be entered. any additional photos will be deleted.
2. You cannot enter someone else's car, you submission must be a car you own or have owned.
3. A member can not win 2 months in a row. A Winner must wait 1 year before entering again.
4. One vote per member. Any members caught making multiple accounts to increase voting will be banned from ROTM and given a 1 week suspension from the forum.
5. Winner receives a site badge, a site sticker, as well as their car featured on the home page.
6. No photochopping allowed except for modifying the license plate, brightness and contrast, and crop/resize.
7. Using a Model in your picture is permitted, but its no guarantee you'll win.
8. No campaigning allowed. This means nothing like what I did the first month is allowed. See what not to do by clicking here.
9. There will be a suggested theme each month. The previous month's winner gets to decide what that will be, but I hold the power of Veto if I think it's just stupid. The theme will not be mandatory, but in the event of a tie compliance may be the tie breaker.