Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

FS: 1996 Impala SS with ProCharger supercharger

18K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  fat boys ss 
#1 · (Edited)
I have owned this Impala for about 6 years. It has 128,000 miles. It rides super tight and quiet. It is equipped with A ProCharger supercharger and intercooler. Much better than stock handling and the engine is very responsive. The car dyno’d at 406HP at the rear wheels. I have reduced the boost to 6lb., but I will include the 8lb. pulley. The air blows cold. It gets good gas mileage if you stay out of the boost. It has a MSD Boost Timing Retard box. Mobil 1 since new. I do have a lot of receipts from the previous owner. I have not kept my receipts because I didn’t want to know how much I spent on the car. The wheels are black powder coated. The car has it’s original paint in good condition. The front and rear bumper covers need to be re-painted. All electrics PW, PS, antenna work. Stock 12 disc CD changer in the trunk. It had a sound system in it, but it was removed before I bought it. The following has been modified:

ProCharger supercharger with Intercooler
Yank 3000 stall converter
Spin Tech ceramic coated headers
Spin Tech exhaust (except resonators)
Trans rebuilt (shifts very firm)
lowering springs

Less than 500 miles-
Water Pump AC Delco
WP seal
Opti seal
Supercharger belt

New leather interior
KUMHO tires 90% tread
Fuel pressure gauge (pillar mount)
Boost gauge (pillar mount)
Speedometer fix
Fuel gauge fix
Window rollers replaced
New Deluxe HD black carpet
Black seat belts
Fleetwood rear seat belts retractable
Sound deadener throughout (like Dynamat)

Also included are lots of interior moldings to make it completely grey again. Including the original non cracked dash pad.
One year old California Car Cover Ultraweave. I paid $310 for it.
A spare front/rear seat bottom as pictured in the interior.

I am asking $11,000. I lost my job in October and I had a slight stroke in early March, so I need to sell a couple of cars to cover my medical expenses. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Dude, the guy is tryin to sell his car and by the looks of it I can tell he liked it! Sorry you gotta get rid of it and if I didn't already have 2 in the stable I'd snatch it up.
Nice lookin ride man! Hope it goes to a good home...Speedy recovery!

#9 ·
nice car all around.

i agree with Heavyt56, the car is priced to sell, them superchargers are not cheap!

best of luck on the sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.