Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Cali-SS FriSScoSS meet Feb 19th 2012 (Long Beach CA)

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  thebigbadWOLF 
#1 ·
Hey members, time again to get the whips out and have a brunch with your members to start the year off.
Date: Feb 19th 2012
Time: 11:30AM
4750 East Los Coyotes Diagonal
Long Beach, California 90815
(562)498-3663
friscos@friscos.com

Parking lot should be pretty empty around that time, but will be reserved as best as possible. We will show up at their opening hours.

Hopefully a couple new web site registered members cane come out and meet the crew.

There will be happy hour specials all day.
From 3$ appetizers to $2.50 beers, as well as LUNCH Specials as well.

The Red Room has also been reserved as usual for your friends and family to join us all.

Please post up if you are likely to make it to get an idea of a head count.

We will go over as a group of what will be in store for the upcoming year.
We hope to see you all very soon.

Dave -

See less See more
#4 ·
FriSScoSS?:confused: That doesn't stand for SF (the other half of Cali) does it?

#5 ·
Damn, I have a family event that weekend so can't make it.....

#7 ·
Gotcha!!;)

#19 ·
Good deal Simp...
Damn still meeting up as a club? LOL
It's been a minute.
I should be there:D
HAHA. You knowz it bud, this un-usual weather early in the year is crazy at times. But rain or shine, we are there. ;)

#17 ·
No RoadPala this trip, I’ll likely just be sport’n a company ride. My trip this time was much less planed and more spur the moment. And thanks again Thump for the use of the camera battery last year. Because of that little incident I went out and bought a grip and two new batteries. But I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again and taking a few pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.