Chevy Impala SS Forum

Chevy Impala SS Forum (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Misc. (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   This **** really has me hating those boys in blue.... (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=232710)

5-mileBalla 10-31-2009 12:57 PM

This **** really has me hating those boys in blue....

445 Tint ticket guys.....FOUR HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE ****ING DOLLARS!!!!

So my younger brothers girlfriend let her aunt drive her car right, so the bitch rear ends someone and I drop my brother out there.

I drop him off and hop out to look at the car and I'm getting angry because I put them under my car insurance and was going to take them off after this week for not paying me.

The "helping" officer starts to walk around my car and look inside so I'm walking back and he says "is this your car?" I say yea and he then replies "your tint is to dark" and I'm like come on man I came out here to drop my brother off man. He goes to get that tint reader and says yup I need your license and insurance papers. I'm to the point of really flippin out on him and the bitch that had the accident because if that didnt happen I wouldn't have to go out there. All he could say was "its for your safety and for me to see in your car" and im like man if you wanna search go ahead I dont have anything illegal in here.

It bothered me so much that when I left I went back and had to get that in that dumb dingy bitch **** and said what I had to say but it still didnt help the fact of the ticket and possible hike in insurance.

Do a good deed and get ****ed huh? Thats how it goes? I never really trust the police but now man that incident really pushed it. In my lifetime I only encountered a couple cops that "seemed" to be stand up people but I can count those people on one hand. SMMFH

Area 51 Perf 10-31-2009 01:20 PM

ok, Is your tint Darker than legal? If so, you don't have ANYTHING to bitch about.
PERIOD.
The tint on my car is well below legal and when and if I get the ticket I'll deal with it.

GN 1220 10-31-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Area 51 Perf (Post 2184493)
ok, Is your tint Darker than legal? If so, you don't have ANYTHING to bitch about.
PERIOD.

True, but a $445 fine does seem a little excessive. I would talk to my lawyer and see what he says. If he can't give you the name of a judge to talk to maybe he could at least get the fine lowered to a more realistic figure.

daddyswgn 10-31-2009 01:33 PM

are you sure its not a fixit ticket, and the fine is if you dont show proof of repair?

E Z Eric 10-31-2009 01:34 PM

Wow!
It's normally just a fix it ticket. At least that's what mine was, and my windows were almost limo tint.

5-mileBalla 10-31-2009 01:36 PM

I had nothing to do with the situation nor why would the officer has reason to snoop around my car for? So would you like people snooping around your car as if they were looking for something?

I'd test your **** if I was near you to see how'd you re-act. I understand what your saying but **** still isnt cool and 445 dollars? You pay the **** because I cant afford that maybe if it was like the first ticket i got which was 138 but 445 bucks? Ok.....

I'd love to see how you'd re-act if there was a situation that had nothing to do with you and someone either brings you into or its shifted your way with the outcome being in a negative aspect on your behalf.

Don't know you....dont really care to know you but I'd test you to see what you'd do because 9 times out of 10 I believe you would've said something. Reasonable price isnt 445 when 138 was given before.

Bitch giving me the whole book price to the fullest extent.

Area 51 Perf 10-31-2009 01:56 PM

Doesn't matter if you were part of the situation, he saw the dark tint, tested it and gave you a ticket. The tint itself is probable cause, just because he walked up to your car instead of driving up with light on makes no difference.

Wether you have the money or not is immaterial.

YOU PUT ILLEGAL TINT ON YOUR CAR AND NOW YOU:RE BITCHING BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT AND GOT A TICKET.

Grow up and take responsibility for what YOU DID. Did somebody hold you down and force tint to be put on your car against your will? IF so, botch away.
IF NOT, STFU and deal with the results of YOUR ACTIONS.

SShamu AZ 10-31-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Area 51 Perf (Post 2184493)
PERIOD.
The tint on my car is well below legal and when and if I get the ticket I'll deal with it.

So you are hating those boys in blue for doing their job all because you installed tint too dark? Just pay the ticket, admit that you were wrong in the first place and get over it.

95_9C1 10-31-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Area 51 Perf (Post 2184505)

STFU and deal with the results of YOUR ACTIONS.

^^^ QFTMFT ^^^
the cop did nothing wrong

but now, you want to hate all the police...?!

cwm5 > you

snakey5138999 10-31-2009 02:18 PM

I agree with both sides on this, but it is ridiculous. You call over a cop so he can "help you" and instead he writes you a ticket.

Its kinda like a cop can sit at anyones car and just wait for them to return to it and give them a ticket, but do they? No.

Im sure many people have something "illegal" about their cars or anything for that matter, but if its not concerning the situation that they were called on the scene for and give you a ticket for something completely unrelated, its kinda stupid and would make me pissed too.

I know it doesnt make any difference where you are, but id probably be a lot happier getting pulled over intentionally for my tint instead of a cop noticing it "just because he can" while hes supposed to be doing something else.

$445 i crazy for tint though! That has to be the max fine for tint. Plead not guilty, dont take the tint off, say its still on it court, ask them you'll pay the fine but ask them to lower the cost.