Chevy Impala SS Forum

Chevy Impala SS Forum (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events/Local Shows (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ImpalaFest 2012 (http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=270177)

Dan Johnsen 03-08-2012 10:55 PM

ImpalaFest 2012

Here's the PRELIMINARY information for ImpalaFest 2012.

Tentative dates (but currently look pretty likely, if you need to plan vacation time) are October 19 through October 21, 2012. This year HOSS is looking at the central Texas Hill Country and are working in cooperation with SAIL. The Hill Country will offer a LOT of possibilities for a wide variety of activities, automotive and otherwise! Tell your friends and pass the word along to any and all Impala SS enthusiasts.

Contact Ken Kessler, HOSS president, for more information. Information will be posted on the www.hossimpala.com website as it become available.

atxss 03-09-2012 12:40 PM

Cool looking fwd to it...:D

:cool:

ssimpala 03-09-2012 12:56 PM

Great news. See you there if not sooner at INCfest.

atxss 03-29-2012 08:35 AM

I hear that Impala Fest will be held in San Marcos, TX any talks on where in San Marcos it will be held ?????

stillagat24 03-31-2012 06:24 AM

Putting in Vacation today.

96WAGON 03-31-2012 08:37 AM

WOW!! This would be a cool one to fly out to see. Or better yet, DRIVE!!:D:D

MrDelRio 03-31-2012 11:37 AM

San Antonio or New Braunfels would be great also..Im pretty good friends with Henderson Performance there and Classic Jaguar in the hill country south of Austin who both offer in house dynos..San Antonio raceway is also nearby which is a huge facility :D I cant wait!

Leadfoot 05-23-2012 01:43 PM

OK, Texas people, and anyone else wanting to come, the host hotel will be the Fairfield Inn and Suites, at Schertz, TX. It's right off I35, north of San Antonio.

By the back roads, it's about twelve miles from SAR, San Antonio Raceway. The event schedule isn't firm yet, but we will have some type of racing program, most likely Friday night. The car show will most likely be Saturday, at the host hotel. A Hill Country cruise might be happening Sunday.

This Cen-Tex ImpalaFest needs your participation, Texas folks. You know how pretty this part of the state is.

Our webmaster, Dan Johnsen, will be posting more information, as it develops. We would like to see a big crowd; the location is idea for the Austin, San Antonio, and Houston people.

Here's an event for all of you, please support it, if you can.

You can contact me at bdannelley@suddenlink.net, for more particulars, as they become available.

This will be a joint venture with SAIL, HOSS, and anyone else in Texas.

atxss 05-23-2012 02:45 PM

Sounds GRRRRRRReeeaaatttt... I know at least 4 or more of us from ATX will be putting in our cars just to post up with the crowd... I talked to S.A. INC & SAIL members and they said they were looking forward to it too.... Do we know yet round about figure how much it will cost to participate ? :D

Leadfoot 05-23-2012 04:17 PM

Nothing firm on that, yet. The group rate at the hotel is 89, you need to call the hotel for it. We'd like to see a head count on who's coming, then we can better forecast cost. It won't be that much.

Spread the word!