Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

what website

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  HYWAY KOP 
#1 ·
can anyone help me out here a few years ago there was a website that was just for 94-96 ss and im wanting to know if its still out there or where i can go other then ebay and summit...

#3 ·
Website

Are you referring to NAISSO superstore?

#5 ·
Website

Maybe the former ImpalaSStudio. It would be helpful if people included actual words,and punctuation in their posts.

#7 ·
FYI, Most of the people on this forum that offer RELIABLE advice prefer to communicate using intelligible English, so I wouldn't get smart with somebody like 1slow96 that was in fact trying to help.

#11 ·
#12 ·
Please don't encourage him to post in complete sentences or provide any clarity as to his goals. His doing so would destroy the entertainment value of this thread. Thank you.

#14 ·
haha. im sorry that i dont care how i talk on here. and im glad there is people on here that can help but they dont need to tell me how to talk. all i asked was there like a ONE STOP SHOP thats online i dont care if its stock stuff aftermarket all of it would be nice. the site i used to go to thats how it was set up. i do need some stock stuff and then a lot of aftermarket stuff as well. when i had my camaro i could go to one site and it was all there. as for waht im looking i need door panels all of them. i want carpet. i need all the front a-arms sway bars any bar i can get. tie rods that are better then stock just stuff that wasnt taken care of b4 i got the car....

#15 · (Edited)
I could be wrong, but...... the simple answer to your question is no, there is not a "one stop shop" for Impala stuff - stock, stock replacement, or performance. Keep in mind this is a limited market of enthusiasts. I don't know the exact production numbers, but there was somewhere in the neighborhood of 69 flobidy-jillion F-bodies made, so of course there are great sites dedicated to supporting those car owners. I have owned my current Imp for 3 years and in my searching for stuff, I have not found the single point contact for all needs.

For the immediate needs you're looking for:
Door panels - salvage yard or parts car
Carpet - there is a website advertised here for carpet, forgot the name at the moment
A-arms and sway bars - see the sticky in the suspension section. good info there
Tie Rods - local auto parts store, Moog problem solver
Of course there is always the used market

For other cool stuff - Street trends, clear image automotive and others i am not thinking of off the top of my head.

Good luck.

#16 ·
Website

I gave you good advice. I'm sorry, you are obviously unwilling to make an effort to making your posts easier to understand,and follow. While your style of writing is entertaining,it is difficult to "decode" what you're wanting to find. You might try using the "search" function in the vendor area,or "google" Impala SS parts.

#18 ·
Like they said, it's not the question but the literacy. You should care about how your writing looks to others because most people decide how seriously to take you, at least on forums where text is god, by how clear you are.

Anyway, there's not a one-stop-shop and while it is a relatively small group it's not that small. I would think if a good business person set about with a few products of their own and a decent bit of start-up capital to buy inventory...and if they handled customer service competently...that person could have a thriving little business. So far it seems nobody has met all those qualifications.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.