Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

95 impala headers

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Mr. Burnout 
#1 ·
1995 impala ss shorty headers

#7 · (Edited)
hummmm.......

they were on my 1995 impala ss unless they did a motor swap and took and lt1 from the f-bodies were on just fine and was wraped in heat wrape. they clear the driver side just fine and u gonna wrap most parts on the passenger side because they dont clear completely Anyway the driver's side fit OK, the passenger side will burned through the AC line unless its has like sort of barrier heat wrap of some sort

FYI u can put f-body headers on an impala just a little modification trust me i seen it done
Thanks

#9 · (Edited)
not trying to hate but i have a set of bbk's that came off a 95 imp sitting right here next to my computer desk and they look slightly different to the ones you are selling.
your passenger side header does not have the same upward curve on the primary tubes like mines does. see attached pics.

above is driver side header that looks a bit different from yours too

the location for your egr tube is not correct

Just something to look into my friend. like i said i'm not trying to hate on you and you may have infact had those headers on your car but i know for a fact i pulled these from an impala. maybe the reason you burned you ac lines was because these are not quite right? these headers only burned the oil and antifreeze the guy spilled on them, the a/c lines were just fine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.