Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Hello... I'm the new guy with pics

3K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Nashsurecanpaint 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello... I'm the new guy with pics (found a surfboard)

Heres my baby. I tried my best to upload the pics properly. I hacked the coils, ditched the pealing wood trim for a old school vinyl with simulation wood screw covers. Legal 35% tint. 20" wheels. 2 1/2" exhaust 40 series Flowmasters. Drive it everyday and it goes on a ton of camping trips.

Want to bag it real bad and strap a surf board to the top, I'd love some help with either, info on what bags or where to find a surf board.

Nice to meet Ya

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
welcome to the show,

you'll find plenty info here, try using the search for your bagging. i can remember theres a few threads out there with plenty of info, tips and vendors.
and im sure someone will chime in about the surf board.

#4 ·
Thank goodness, lot of the people in the know seem to be retiring from the b-bodys. It's like the rebuilding of rome with us newbies. :)

Welcome btw.

#5 ·
welcome aboard, that's a bad ass wagon

#10 ·
Nice wagon bro, welcom to your new home and a EMPTY Wallet, once you start you can't Stop, Peace

#11 ·
I do not think they are allowed to sell surfboards to people in Missouri.

#13 ·
Welcome! Nice looking wagon, make sure you check out the wagon section ;)

#16 ·
Thanks guys, the wheels are some cheap-o "panther" brand wheel. For $450 bucks with new tires they do look ok on the car but not my first choice.

Update.....Phase one of baggin the wagon is complete, we put up our two post lift today

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.