Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

96 Impala Center Console and Bracket

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  95wagon 
#1 · (Edited)
96 Console, Bracket, Other Stuff

Cleaning out my storage unit. All items need to be sold, so please make offers. If you have any questions please give me a call at 256-759-2620.

Thanks, Forrest

This is the console out of my 96. I have held onto this because I was wanting to incorporate it back into my car somehow. I have it for sale along with an extra bracket that I was going to use in my wagon. I am asking $350.00 for both of them plus the shipping.

96 Impala front spindles, brakes, upper and lower control arms for sale also. These are going to be for pick up only due to the weight. Make an offer, and come get them. They have 76,012 miles on them.

95 RMW front seats--make and offer on these also. They are for pick up only.

RMW factory wheels---Make an offer plus shipping. I will consider shipping these, but will have to get the tires taken off first. They are not any good.

96 Impala fuel tank and straps---Make an offer plus shipping.

See less See more
#2 ·
Interior pic

If you can open up lid and take a pic to see condition of inside panel , Specifically to see if there are any cracks when the mounting screws go in !

#4 ·
I am interested in just the gas tank straps if you are willing to separate them. Let me know a price shipped to 61008

#6 ·
I am interested in just the gas tank straps if you are willing to separate them. Let me know a price shipped to 61008

I will be more than happy to seperate them for you. Make me an offer on them and whatever you feel is fair on the shipping. I am just cleaning out some storage units and would rather see this stuff go to people that could use them. Please let me know.

Thanks
Forrest

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.