Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Ride of the month is:

November 2012 ROTM VOTING

9K views 59 replies 28 participants last post by  mrbbody 
#1 ·
This month is tough! I'm tempted to allow multiple choice voting because there's so much awesome this month...
But there can only be one!
CHW9695

Hector96ss

GeorgiaSSown

Ardesi210

thebigbadWOLF

iowaSSfan

Chris96Coprice

John96ss

Nashsurecanpaint

mrbbody (former winner)

big tug'SS

jking1118 (former winner)

Meberhart

See less See more
#2 ·
My vote went to jking1118. SSweet car!!;)

#21 ·
ha, ha, thanks Biglou. i promise ill slow down;) until i start working
on my caprice again:D

i ususally vote for myself but i think this month mrbbody has my vote. ive seen his car in person and all i can say is WOW!!! that thing is bad a$$
hey john, thanks

and cyclones, hollis,daddyswagn,iowass,sso clean,st95ss thanks bro's
still too close to call . could be anyone's game

#4 ·
i ususally vote for myself but i think this month mrbbody has my vote. ive seen his car in person and all i can say is WOW!!! that thing is bad a$$

#7 ·
Tell me about it

#14 ·
Mr Bbody is ahead so far, his ride is hot

#28 ·
ardesi21, where did you get the aftermarket spoiler? Really cool ride bro!

#38 ·
already emailed admin the other day, we are just waiting for her reply

if the users who are voting, cannot vote, just reply to the thread as a vote and we will correct it when we can

#43 ·
Thanks Mike and iowaSSfan. I'm still trying to work the kinks out, but she is getting there.

#44 ·
SSo far you are in the lead now bruh

#45 ·
Going to be a real close one this month!

#46 ·
DGGM and the black do look nice together jking, nice, but what have you done different from the last time you won? hmm... this is a tough one. ardesi the first pic you posted IMO was better than this one, looks like a clean ride though. i never vote for myself but may have to try to catch up to you guys..lolcwm3

#48 ·
Since last November's ROTM, just a couple things as shown here including smoothies and other paint work. ;)
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=270031
In addition to that, a handful of suspension tweaks, drove it a bunch of times, drag raced it, and bought a bunch more stuff for mods to be done in the coming months. Oh yeah, and took a cool pic of it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.