Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Original Sprint springs fronts ONLY

943 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bigfred5998 
#1 ·
I have a set of the Original sprint springs but just the front only. The springs were bought a while back from the owner of the badbodies club dont remember his name since it was a long time ago

The springs do not have over 65,xxx but not sure of the millage but no visiable sagging was seen when installed. I dont know the exact drop of the springs but the picture of my car on my page has the springs installed with the stock rear 9c1 springs in the back.

I an looking to get 100+shipping for them

#2 ·
do u have the part number for the springs? might be interested if it's only about a 1" drop. if it is, how much shipped to 92707.

#3 ·
welll

Sadlly i do not have the P/N the tags on the springs are gone if this helps they were bought in 2006 and I do not have the paperwork for them since it was a deal off of badbodies and the site is gone. If I am correct the caprice that I have had the 9C1 springs and after the replacement it lowered it 3 inches.

To the best of my knowledge the top of the wheel well trim to the ground measured 25" but it could be a little higher or lower its been a while since I did all the measurements. Ill take a pic with a tape measure next to them. The are about 15" long

Attachments

#4 ·
Pics

Here is a pic with the sprint springs installed in the front and 9c1 springs in the rear

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.