Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

2TONFUN is Back

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  sy34010 
#1 · (Edited)
Had something blow thorugh #3 cylinder, still ran good but was puking oil everywhere above 10psi so we decided to do a little refresh. Now an LS3 434 cu in with a little bigger cam.

http://youtu.be/JqVR1_W6wlk

#2 ·
LS3 with a throttle CABLE = Good!

Did you use the 3rd Gen PCM so you could do RTT suite?

#3 ·
No still has a 2002 silverado PCM tuning with HP Tuners Pro with integrated wide band. I didn't want to change everything as it worked well with the last setup, just looking for another 60-80 RWHP from the cubes and cam. I guess it is kind of unique with a throttle cable and a 24 tooth reluctor.

#5 ·
No still has a 2002 silverado PCM tuning with HP Tuners Pro with integrated wide band. I didn't want to change everything as it worked well with the last setup, just looking for another 60-80 RWHP from the cubes and cam. I guess it is kind of unique with a throttle cable and a 24 tooth reluctor.
Actually that is the magic combo

:D:D:D:D:D:D

LS3 head
Big cube
24tooth / Gen3 PCM / RTT *real time tuner / 2-3bar SD
throttle cable

:D:D:D:D:D:D

#6 ·
Nice and different. That is one thing I have liked about the Impala guys, everyones combo is just a little different. 11 degree heads should really help make power.

Let us know the track numbers when you run it.

#9 ·
Wow I really dont knw you well but I already hate you :mad:

MAN THATS AWESOME!!!!

#11 ·
Off topic but how are you liking your RPM tranny? I see the ower 'Rodney" as we both do our testing at the same track. We are both claiming the fastest 4L60E. He has a 2800 pound corvete running high 8's at 160 MPH and I'm running 9's at 155 MPH but at 4400 pounds. So we enjoy talking to each other. The guys at RPM are good guys.

Hope you have had good luck with it.

#13 ·
Dang! .....I'm out of touch!
I just saw this, Stan. Let me know when you take it to the track!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.