Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Whos got the highest milage on there lt1

5K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  95capwagon 
#1 ·
wanted to see whos got the highest milage on there lt1,i heard these motors last a couple 100 thousans miles,is that true?? i thought this would be cool so lets post up some numbers and see whos really up there driving strong,im running at 180thousand in my 96:D

#3 ·
#6 ·
Parking brake questions

I saw one at the ISSCA nationals with New Jersey tags, and 375,000mi.

#10 ·
63,xxx on my 95 SS my daily driver now. Got it from the original owner in feb who hardly drove it.

#14 ·
136k on the daily (acquired at 76k 2.5 years ago), 131k on the (formerly daily driven) lowrider (acquired at 52k 11 years ago).

#16 ·
It is very encouraging to me to see these cars last so long; it's really a shame so many stay as daily drivers and aren't preserved (I'm guilty of that, too, though), but they do certainly seem well-suited for hard duty. Too bad GM can't build something this solid anymore (at least in North America)!

#17 ·
I've got 178,00 on the clock on my ride.

A buddy in Canada has ~350,000 Kiometers, or 217,479 miles on his 9C1.

Great engines on these cars!

#20 ·
Right at 131,000 currently. When I bought the wagon in 2009 it had 105,000 on it. Trying to put them on as slowly as possible!!cwm4:D

#26 ·
More times than I care to remember. :(

#23 ·
When i bought my 94SS it showed 150,xxx then I went for a drive one day and the cluster read 999,999!!!!!

Ha ha ha I WIN!!!!
End of thread lol.

As I always say the BBody lt1 car is 1 of the most well rounded cars EVER MADE. It has good looks, interior, and performance for its size. If you can put 250-350k miles on a car that you beat the crap of, thats getting your $$$$ worth.

#31 ·
I've been very satisfied/happy with my BeCool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.