Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

96 9c1 for sale $3200OBO

9K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  vmcneal 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 1996 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1. TheExterior/Interior combination Dark Green Grey Metallic (DGGM)/Silver interior.

During my ownership, the car has been garaged and never driven in Chicago land winters.During my owner ship, the car has had the following maintenance done:
•Performance Friction brake pads installed
•Complete tune up
•A/C compressor replaced
•a new belt tensor installed
•a center link and idler arm installed
•new starter installed.
fresh oil change

Condition of the Vehicle
the vehicle is free of antenna holes. The exterior, as seen by the photos, is in great condition. The paint has held up great for a vehicle that is now 13 years old.
The only flaws with the body and paint are found on the passenger side front fender. Above the turn signal light, there is a small dent and scratch in the paint (see photo).
As seen in the photos, the cloth interior is in immaculate condition. There are no rips or tears anywhere. The only sign of wear is in the driver’s foot well area, as seen in the photos.

The car already has an SS Grill installed, the car also has some mild interior upgrades. They include the following:
Dual power seats
•Cruise Control
•P/W
•P/L
•Factory GM AM/FM radio with cassette
•Dual power trunk openers.
•Burglar Alarm

The air conditioning and heater work as they should. All of the vehicles electronics (power windows, locks and cruise control) are working correctly as well. These cars are known for not having the best interior grade materials. Well, the interior in this car has held up well over time, as seen in the photos, the interior and the interior panels are free of any rips or tears and are in excellent condition.
Mechanically, the car does have a 93 tune and is in great shape.

The only other negative to the car is it does have an oil leak, it leaks about one quart every 3,000 miles.

Ok onto the pictures
IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/mcnealv2008/100_1091.jpg[/IMG]

I have more pics for anyone who's interested.
Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking 9C1 !

How do you like the Performance Friction pads? I put PF Carbon Metalic pads on my 88 Lincoln LSC and found they stopped qiuck and quiet w/ no fade.

#3 ·
Thanks for the compliment, The Performance Friction pads have been fantastic, I have had them on the car practically since I got it. I have no complaints, I would highly recommend them:)

#7 ·
for a VERY NICE car, Vidal!!
IF I had'nt just brought home another '96 WX3, I'd be coming down to see you. Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a whole lot of collectable car for that money.
Roy
Thanks for the compliment Roy. I hope you enjoy the new SS.
Vidal.

#8 ·
Unless interested in buying do not post.

read for sale section rules

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.