Curtis Peltier of Mt. Airy Racing
Impalex
Frank HVYSS Stanton
ImpalaMASTER Nabster
Mike "need 9 sec slip" Harris
Pat "lets try 150 shot" Gish
Big Kahuna DeBlasio

WHO ELSE IS IN ??

I know there is gonna be a bundle of 11.90 cars to go head to head on MOTOR for $10 !!

Moby Dick Motorsports
SantaBaby Racing
EFI Performance
Gramby Motorsports
SSONIC Motorsports
BE THERE!

See less See more
#54 ·
Never said you're car wasn't quick.
HOWEVER, any accomplishments you make with your car are far outshadowed by your level of douchebaggery shown here.

Now quote this for keeps.

#55 ·
Cecil County Ice Cold

No doubt.

#57 ·

#76 ·
Maybe if you let 1994Z28 drive it.... cwm4

#84 · (Edited)
Yo yo yo, gotta figure some ways to beat Impalex
Maybe turn up the timin' or ditch some balast

Parkin' brake delete
but gonna keep the heat

Gotta figa some quick 10 buck mods
EFI performance givin me good odds

3" bullets flowin the exhaust
ImpalaMASTER is the boss

Passenger seat gonna go in the heap
but gonna Keep da HEAT!

BRING IT!

#85 ·
Are you really talkin , the one called nab?
You still driving that ten second ex cab?

Here is a mod, change your oil
I know it's not purple , so it's not royal

I'll take your seat , out of the heap
Sit my ass down and go to sleep

See you soon on cold drag day
Stay in the pits, you'll just be in the way.

#89 ·
Today's the first not the 8th :)

#93 ·
#92 ·
New announcement: There will be a special trophy for "BRAGGING RIGHTS". This is for high powered B-Bodies going against Mopars, Mauraders only. We decided to do this. Dont know if any with show up but if they do it will be settled.

#103 ·
What about ford mustangs? Our a.i.top end is supposed to show up this week. Gonna try hard to get em on and buttoned up. Built my exact combo but with a.i. Heads and intake lt1 for a 2800lb fox body wit a cahall 4L60e

#96 ·
Let's argue again, it's Alex

For you specifically, said that the track was **** after Pat and I left on the 17th and you coundn't run the number(obviously they wouldn't drag the track for you) yet Mikey V. and others made their record runs that afternoon as good as Pat and I in the morning.

What they're saying on YB is that:

I'd like to thank Jim Halsey , Dave O & Cecil county

Dave & Jimmy really took care of me today at the track-every time I pulled in the lanes-Jimmy Jumped on the tractor & made sure the track was right! I guess a little too "Right" - since I have to fix my oil pan , rack/Kmember & struts now

And check my front wheels.

______and_______

We are coming next saturday the 8th with a group of impala and caprices, i hope we can get bad ass prep like u guys had today. I love cecil in the cold.

It doesn't say anything about what they may or may not do December 8th. You're advertising a maybe.

#100 ·
I have satisfied my need for speed this year. I'm going to rest on my laurals all winter relishing finally getting the right numbers out of this car. I've worked pretty hard. Good luck to everyone attending and hopefully we'll see some more personal bests happen. I may pursue the nitrous record in the spring :)

#102 ·
Fred G,

I will take your rear brakes off to save some weight since your brake line done busted.
I'll clamp the brake line with some vice grips :)
That'll get you a 10.99!

Nab

#104 ·
I'm still trying to figure out why popadocalexss is on YellowBullet. That's a site for people who actually race their cars at more than one track. :rolleyes:

#105 ·
Atco, cecil, mir, capitol. I even go to richmond 3-4 times a year. What u smokin uncle pauly. And tjose r tracks that i frequent. Notice i didnt add etown to the list. Been there 8 times n will never go again. I have even been to Zmax and raced on the 4 lane drag strip at pinks all out. Sshs11 in atlanta.

#110 ·
He tried a 100 shot last cold drag day and only went 10.18! I think he should come and try again. Lets go mikey!!! It aint a party if ur wheel standing bbody aint there!!!

#111 ·
I agree Mike Harris, BRING IT and see what it will do when you hit that thar button 2 seconds out! (you will already be ahead of Alex then anyway!) hehehe

Nab

#112 ·
Last year I ran it to the top of 3rd gear, let off and coasted through on motor. I'll have to formulate a plan for the best way to use it on my car, but a second or so out/after the 1-2 shift sounds like a great place to start. Thanks for the encouragement and invites, but I think I'm staying home and get some work done.

#117 · (Edited)
Not trying to pick a fight but im bringing this up becuz i have been debatin this with a few 7,8, and 9 sec racers lately. But in ur 10.18 @ 131mph thread u stated u were shuttin it down at the 1000. Well these giys r tellin me if u shut down at the 1000 ur et will not change at all. Only ur mph will slow down. They say they let off every race at the 1000 becuz of that. And these r big grudge guys that race 2 times a week for 10-20k a race. Atco shuts down for these guys. Whats u guys thoughts?

#140 ·
Use the right combination of these formulas and making the assumption of constant acceleration, it can be PROVEN that shutting down at 1000' will produce a longer elapsed time than accelerating through 1320'. It doesn't matter if it is a 16 second stock Impala or a sub 4 second Funny car - just the lower the ET, the less effect.

Glad I could help.

Constant-Acceleration Linear Motion

v = vο + a•t

(x-x

ο) = vο•t + ½•a•t²

v ² = v
ο² + 2•a• (x - xο)

(x-x
ο) = ½•( vο + v) •t

(x-xο) = v•t - ½•a•t²
Integrate that to the next DiffyQ level and you can prove by acceleretion.

Dan

#149 ·
Integrate that to the next DiffyQ level and you can prove by acceleretion.

Dan
I took "diffyQ" to get my minor in mathematics. I think I was in an integrated classroom.cwm3

#115 ·
Prolly because "Mr. Hook" doesn't want to flip over backwards onto his roof. ;)

#118 · (Edited)
Read your own time slip and determine the difference between your 1000' time that might say 8.66 (like mine) and the 1/4 mile time that might say 10.43 (like mine). Now had I let off on this run at 1000 feet, sure some of the speed would carry me through, but my ET would have been from several tenths or more slower. I assure you that I was still accellerating (in 4th gear) accross the finish line on that run.

Also, I race with people in other places as well and know folks that click it off at 1000' for qualifying purposes. Be careful buying into everything "racers" tell you, some have been known to lie.

#119 ·
Yeah im not pin pointing u only mike. Im just using that as an example. These guys are people im friends with that come to our track rentals every time. I no for a fact that they shut down at the 1000. But i just dont no how it would not slower ur et when u have 320' left that ur not accelerating.

#121 ·
If their car is geared for the 1/8th (like most of the outlaw drag radial cars) and they try to run the quarter,
they could be on the limiter after the 1000 and therefore,
they won't gain much ET by staying on the gas through the quarter.

Nab

#126 ·
Cecil County Ice Cold Record Run Drag Day Dec. 8,

You need to have the last word on everything,don't you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.