Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

INC Fest 2013

47K views 155 replies 33 participants last post by  Dropped Fullsize 
#1 · (Edited)
Let the planning begin...

Ok fellas and Gals :D This years Inc Fest will be April 6th 2013 in Austin Texas We're still in the talks about which Park we will be at but as sooon as we have it locked down we'll keep you posted... So INC and friends of INC get on your facebooks, Myspaces, Twitters, Gmails, Emails, Phone Calls and smoke signals let those that love the BBody's know we're planning this out ..The date is locked in so you can put in for vacation or whatever you gotta do to get here....

TOTALLY FREE EVENT, IF you choose to eat we only ask that you send a payment in of around $15 per person eating.. Or if you have money burning a hole in your pocket and you just want to help out with this event, all monies can be paypaled to....Any and all money will be greatly appreciated.

d24head@yahoo.com

maps of location

In case you've missed previous Inc Fests heres a lil of what you missed..

tug o war

good times good times...

We'll keep this thread posted...

Along with our event there will also be a Huge Muscle/Classic car event in Austin this same weekend...
http://lonestarroundup.com/
check it out...

See less See more
5 2
#3 · (Edited)
Breakfast anyone??? Join SAIL for breakfast and cruise from SA.

As in the past for those interested, SAIL would to invite you to join us for breakfast at in New Braunfels the morning before and cruise with us to IncFest.

We will start with breakfast at Golden Corral Buffet in New Braunfels around 8:00AM. They have a very large parking lot with more than enough room to accommodate.

We will depart Golden Corral at 9:00AM.

Golden Corral
1042 N Interstate 35
New Braunfels, TX 78130
(830) 625-9500
http://g.co/maps/v93jd

Golden Corral is in with Kohls & Office Depot. Exit 189 (Hwy 46) off I-35.
-Heading north off I-35 there right to the right after getting off the off ramp.
-Coming from the south exit 189 come under the highway, pass the Shell gas station on the left and turn into the Khols parking lot, work you way thru the Kohls parking lot and head towards the south, you'll soon see the Golden Corral to your right.

Any questions please send me a message
Chad
SAIL President

#98 ·
Just a reminder bump for those coming from South of ATX who wanna roll in with a caravan there will be a breakfast Saturday morning that SAIL has organized and if you have'nt met these guys before you're in for a treat, these guys are great guys...

As in the past for those interested, SAIL would to invite you to join us for breakfast at in New Braunfels the morning before and cruise with us to IncFest.

We will start with breakfast at Golden Corral Buffet in New Braunfels around 8:00AM. They have a very large parking lot with more than enough room to accommodate.

We will depart Golden Corral at 9:00AM.

Golden Corral
1042 N Interstate 35
New Braunfels, TX 78130
(830) 625-9500
http://g.co/maps/v93jd

Golden Corral is in with Kohls & Office Depot. Exit 189 (Hwy 46) off I-35.
-Heading north off I-35 there right to the right after getting off the off ramp.
-Coming from the south exit 189 come under the highway, pass the Shell gas station on the left and turn into the Khols parking lot, work you way thru the Kohls parking lot and head towards the south, you'll soon see the Golden Corral to your right.

Any questions please send me a message
Chad
SAIL President

#12 ·
Sorry to hi-jack

i like Hack's wheels in the vid's any know what he's runnin' ?
Reminds me of AR OUTLAW I style....

-ALF

#22 ·
I've been saying I want to go to Houston for a while to see some fam I might try again this year and swoop by god wiling.

#24 ·
I've never been to a INC FEST and I'm not really sure what to do or what to expect. I mean my impala is just stock I don't have anything fancy but would like to go

Thats the thing bout INC Fest .. Its bring what you got.... Or if you just have a love for b-bodies come check us out... We get a lot of people just come by to say how either they used to have one or how much they'd love one there is no judging or trophies just a bunch of people with bbody cars hanging out...

Hey Tony come on down vato loco !!! :cool:

#29 ·
The food will be catered by some dude from S.A.Tx that Carlos from S.A. INC knows.. Apparently its the shizzzz When it comes to BBQ we'll see .... :D

I can say this much.....I've met him(BBQ man) several times but never got a chance to hit up his BBQ spot but I've never heard anyone speak SO SERIOUS when it comes to BBQ in my life!! lol!!! I hope it's worth the wait! He's good people though he always gives love to our cars...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.