Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

My Interior Project

7K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  TGO 
#1 ·
Pull out all the seats....

Gut the interior...

Install some Dynamat...

Warm up the New Black impalasscarpet.com carpet...

Install new seat covers from Bill @ Leatherseats.com...

Get ready to install the black annodized billet aluminum door bezels for All Dimensions Mfg...

Before and after shots.

No more scratchy wavey look...

And seats and carpet installed...

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. Much improved.

Out of curiosity, does anyone make aftermarket wood door pieces? Mine are a bit warped as well, and I'm just wondering if replacements exist.

#6 ·
Very nice. Much improved.

Out of curiosity, does anyone make aftermarket wood door pieces? Mine are a bit warped as well, and I'm just wondering if replacements exist.
Someone recently had success with dunking them in boiling hot water (not while on the stove). Stated that they straightened right out.

#10 ·
I know nothing about how the milling process works on the aluminum door bezels. Would it be feasible to mill these out of wood too?

I have no idea what milled wood bezels would cost, or if they would be strong enough, but damn they would look good.

#8 ·
Yes they are pricey...but I ain't found a whole lot of nice stuff that aint. I did just buy a Ron Davis Alluminum Radiator that was less than these Bezels I'll be getting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.