Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Lotex 3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod Group Purchase

19K views 107 replies 30 participants last post by  sp1d3y 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys I have contacted Lotex directly and spoke with their contact person there and they do still offer the grey (Graphite) to match our interiors. With that being said is anyone interested in starting a group purchase with their company to get us a better deal.

Use coupon code ISSCLUB15 in the redeem coupon box. It expires on Jan 21st, 2013. But try to get everyone to order in the next couple of days. We will then be able to order a press run later this week.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Lo-Tek, Inc.

www.gaugepods.com

So here is who I currently have committed to going ahead with the GP:
1.) Chris96Coprice
2.) jking1118
3.) subssonicimpalass
4.) streetcar2try
5.) Narc 9c1
6.) Johner
7.)Bigdawg70
8.KOOPA
9.)The Lazy Destroyer
10.)DirtyHarry
11.)dustpanda
12.) waynes91
13.)flasheroo

Current Pricing
Impala SS | 3 pod/ 2" / full pillar | '94-'96 | Picture | $44.99
Color:Unpainted (Gloss Black)
Graphite (Add $7.99)

Here is the Email I received from Dennis today at Lotex
Chris:

For a group purchase we will have to do a press run of 20 units. We can do this if you can get a group of at least 10 together. Once you get the guys together we will issue a discount coupon code worth 15% off when you purchase at our web site. They can choose either the unpainted or painted when ordering. The code will be good for 7 days. At that point, when we get the 10 orders, we will schedule a production run. It will take approx 2 weeks until we can manufacture and ship them.

Let me know if you can make it work.
Best Regards,

Dennis

Lo-Tek, Inc.

See less See more
#49 ·
subscribed. im on the fence about this but wanted to thank you for putting it together!!

#51 ·
Ordered. Thank your Chris for organizing this.

#52 ·
Ordered! Can't wait!

#53 · (Edited)
Just want to thank you guys for making this happen! Here is a picture of the Pod that LoTek offers just got it in the mail this morning (I got the last one on the shelf) guess I got privileges he said because I put this all together (whatever) but anyways here is what an unpainted one looks like. (Scored some A-Pillars at the yard also this weekend for $2.99 each) bought my SEM Medium-Gray 15393 and SEM 38353 at CarQuest now just gotta wait tell the SPEEDHUT GP gets guys to commit to 20 gauges and we will get 20% off check that out also
Gauge Pod from LoTek unpainted black (Before Pics)

After Pics (1st is Stock pillar, Middle is the SEM'd DCM Pillar and 3rd is the SEM'd Gauge Pod) Slight difference in grey but almost spot on.

Paint

#55 ·
I was told 2 weeks......and I know they ship real fast...USPS Priority because he told me mine shipped Friday and I got it Saturday.

Please post here when you get yours to keep others updated fellas!!

Thanks Again

#58 ·
Update

Chris:

Just realized that the unpainted ones are going out today. The 5 that need painted will not. I’m try to find out when they will be painted.

Best Regards,

Lo-Tek, Inc.

Dennis

#59 ·
Just received this email:

Thank you for shopping with Lo-Tek, Inc.

The status of this order is currently: Shipped
The shipping method is: Priority Mail - United States
The tracking number is:
The ship date is: 1-31-2013

:)

#61 ·
Mine arrived today as well. Thanks again for setting this up.

Looks like I can add this to my LONG list of parts in my garage that needs to be installed....

#65 ·
They did not forget, I know when I spoke with Dennis he was trying to get the painted ones done as soon as possible but he did say it would take a little longer on those...I would think this week or next just a guess.

#66 ·
Just got mine today. Looks great except that it is a dark charcoal grey and does not come close to the stock grey. Looks like I'll be ordering SEM.

Thanks! I've been wanting one for a while!

#67 · (Edited)
Same here. But I emailed them asking about it.

So, where are you guys getting your paint from?>>>>>>>Oh, I just saw that Advance Auto Parts sell it. Cool, My wife is a GM of a AAP.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.