http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/R96SS/2012 Carlisle/2012Carlisleflyer.jpg

The GREATER NORTHEAST IMPALA SS CLUBS
12TH ANNUAL ALL GM NATIONALS
JUNE 22-24, 2012
AT THE CARLISLE FAIRGROUNDS IN CARLISLE, PA
Come join GNISSC, (the Greater Northeast Impala SS Clubs),
for a fun & relaxing weekend in central Pa
OUR THEME THIS YEAR will be the 2012 OLYMPICS

CARLISLE registration is $30 for the 3 days for 1 car & 2 people until MAY 21!!!! This will also get you the “Gate & Go” entrance to the showfield. After that it goes up $10!!

To register, go on line to http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25
scroll down to the 2012“Showfield”area & click the “Add to the cart” button. Fill in your info & in the club category hit the down arrow & select
GREATER NORTHEAST IMPALA SS CLUBS as your Club!!!!!
Last year we again took 2nd place in the Club Participation Award!!
And we again took 1st place for
“COOLEST CLUB HANGOUT”!!!!

Once on the show field, come to the GNISSC tent & register for the GNISSC show…..
It’s FREE!!!! GNISSC Dash Plaques will go to the first 50 registered at the GNISSC tent!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last year, through the generosity of our sponsors & members, GNISSC raised $900 for donation to the “Hendrick Bone Marrow Program.” This year we will again raise money for the “Program” by again doing a 50/50, Chinese auction & auction!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This year we’re again headed back to the QUALITY INN @ 1255 HARRISBURG PIKE,
CARLISLE, PA 17103 PHONE NUMBER: 1-717-243-6000
There is a block of 40 rooms!! When calling for a room ask to speak to “Sam” about the “GREATER NORTHEAST IMPALA SS CLUBS” BLOCK. The block will be held until May 21 so call & reserve yours now!!!!!!! Rooms are $109.99 + tax per night for 1 or 2 people w/ $10 per additional person & for those arriving on Thurs it’s only $89.99!!!!
There is 2-night minimum, check-in is after 3 P.M. & checkout is by 11 A.M. Included is a complimentary continental breakfast & hotel has a lounge & a pool.
For more info email Tony & SSally @ awskmjr@verizon.net or call 302-737-0146

See less See more
#7 ·
Just 2 weeks left to take advantage of the $10 saving on registration & the "Gate & Go" quick entrance to the showfield.
Don't forget to register under GNISSC!!!!

#8 ·
I registered the Impala today at the Carlisle GM Nationals. Good news is that the Caprice and Wagon class is one class this year!! For the Caprice guys anyway.

CHEVROLET
169 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - STOCK
170 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - STREET
171 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - MODIFIED
172 1994 IMPALA SS
173 1995 IMPALA SS - STOCK
174 1995 IMPALA SS - STREET
175 1995 IMPALA SS - MODIFIED
176 1996 IMPALA SS - STOCK
177 1996 IMPALA SS - STREET
178 1996 IMPALA SS - MODIFIED

The Buick wagons still get lumped into the Full Size class!!! I guess the guys organizing the show have thier work cut out for them trying to please everyone.

BUICK
117 BUICK FULL / MID SIZE
118 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL - T TYPE
119 BUICK SPECIAL / SKYLARK
120 BUICK RIVIERA

#9 ·
I will be there again and my son Lee is bringing his car again.

#10 ·
Going!

I'll be there with my latest aquisition: Extra clean '95 Caprice B4U. It'll be cool to meet some of you guys! I'm registering tonight.

Attachments

#12 ·
My pass came in the mail today! Looking forward to the show.

#13 ·
I'm definitely going, this will be first event ever going to since getting my SS.:)

#14 ·
Just got my pass too. It'll be my first GM Nats with a car to show... Way pumped! Anyone else camping, or is everyone staying at the hotel?

#15 ·
If you need camping suggestions LMK I am only about 40 minutes from the fairgrounds. Camping on the show grounds has its obvious advantages and disadvantages. There are several campgrounds and state parks in the area. If the hotel are filled (and they most likely are) you could stay in Chambersburg (30 minutes), Harrisburg (30 minutes), or Mechanicsburg (30+ minutes). You will save a bundle on the hotels, but miss out on the after hour stuff.

Are any other 94 Impala's coming?

#16 ·
Thanks for the guidance, Beast. I'll actually be camping on the show grounds with a bunch of W-body, wrong-wheel-drivers. (Not my thing, but my good friend has a nice Regal GS that I helped put together.) Supposedly the after-hours scene at the faigrounds gets pretty crazy. :D ...Or so I hear from the W-body crew.

#19 ·
Trying to work it out for a pop in. Love this event. Plus it's been too long, I don't think I've been there in a few years.

Tickets to the Met-Yankee game Friday night 6/22, then supposed to race in MD on 6/23 for ECIRS but if kids baseball playoffs interfere...you never know...looking for a wing man from Long Island to make the quick 3 hour run out there...

#20 ·
Praying everything falls into place to make it. Gonna be a blast

#21 ·
Hope to see all of you there in just less than 2 weeks!!!!!!

Reminder..........noon today is the dealine for ordering t-shirts!!!!! Give Lori a call to make sure your order gets in!!!!

#23 ·
Ok everyone………the time is now………no more work days for us……we’ll be there tomorrow afternoon!!!!
Just a quick heads up on the items that were donated to us by Hendrick Motor Sports that will be up for auction on Sat afternoon.
Bring you cash & bid heavy on them…..it all goes toward the Hendrick Marrow Program & the “Be The Match Foundation” to help raise money to fight blood cancers.
If you can’t make it to the show & you know someone who will be there get on the phone with them….we do phone bidding too!!!

- Sheet metal from #88 car autographed by Dale Jr!
- Jimmy Johnson #48 hat autographed by JJ!
- NASCAR Pit Road Pets Book, autographed by Ryan Newman and Krissy
Newman!
- Kasey Kahne team jacket (Farmer's Insurance, etc.)
- Dale Jr. team jacket (Amp Energy, etc.)
- National Guard/Amp Energy #88 crew shirt & team hat combo
- 2 Hendrick Motorsports hats
- Small Bone Marrow flag ---(14" X 16") signed with 31 signatures on it from prominent figures in the racing industry !!!!
Like: Dale Jr, Kasey Kahne, Darrel Waltrip, Boris Said, Jeff Gordon, Kurt Busch, Ray Evernham, Ricky Stenhouse, Jr, Jeff Hammond, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Joy, Dan Marino, Steve Latarte, Brad Lambert and more!!!!!

#24 ·
The group was very small this year. This whole show is about 1/2 of what it has been in the past.

WINNERS LIST FOR GM NATIONALS 2012

G221 - 1994 IMPALA SS
69 SWINK, TIM 1994 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
70 FUSILLO, IWAO 1994 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.

G222 - 1995 IMPALA SS - STOCK
71 PETRIDIS, ELIZABETH 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER

G223 - 2000 & UP IMPALA
72 EPPLEY, LESTER W 2009 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
73 KURTZ, JUSTIN 2004 CHEVROLET IMPALA LS SPORT AWARD OF EX.
74 ROESELER, JOHN 2001 CHEVROLET IMPALA AWARD OF EX.

G224 - 1996 IMPALA SS - MODIFIED
75 ROSENBERRY, JOHN 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
76 MEYER, RICK 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.

G225 - 1996 IMPALA SS - STREET
77 MAIALE JR, TONY & SALLY 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
78 ANSUINI, JOSEPH 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.
79 RUSNAK, ROBERT 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA AWARD OF EX.

G226 - 1996 IMPALA SS - STOCK
80 PYEWELL, CLARK 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
81 ANTONELL, BRAD 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.

G227 - 1995 IMPALA SS - MODIFIED
82 SERRIAN, MARK 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
83 BOWER, JIM 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.
84 BUCCHI, MARCO 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS AWARD OF EX.

G228 - 1995 IMPALA SS - STREET
85 SABOL, MIKE & JEAN 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS CLASS WINNER
G229 - 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - MODIFIED
86 BOWER, JIM 1995 CHEVROLET CAPRICE WGN CLASS WINNER

G230 - 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - STREET
87 STOWE, IAN 1995 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASS WINNER
88 WAGONER, ROBERT 1993 CHEVROLET SS WAGON AWARD OF EX.
89 CHILDERS, ROBERT LEE 1995 CHEVROLET CAPRICE AWARD OF EX.

G231 - 1991 - 1996 CAPRICE & WAGONS - STOCK
90 GREW, JOHN 1996 CHEVROLET CLASSIC CAPRICE CLASS WINNER

G232 - 1977 - 1990 CAPRICE / IMPALA
91 MEEKINS, CARL 1989 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC CLASS WINNER
92 BAILEY, EARL 1989 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC AWARD OF EX.
93 MEEKINS, JEWELL 1987 CHEVROLET CAPRICE WAGON AWARD OF EX.

#25 ·
Show was small but still had a blast. Tim it was great meeting you finally

#26 ·
Congrats to the winners. I am assuming the 96 Stock SS winner was that super super clean BBB 96. Didn' t bring mine but that thing looked like the day I brought the car home back in early 96. BFG Comp T/A's and all. I am guessing not that many miles on that one. Nice job.

#27 ·
That car was extra clean! It was a great time, and I'll for sure be there next year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.