Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Trim needed

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  2tonbuick 
#1 ·
So i have this 92 Sedan that I have put some money and time into. I store it in the winter. I park my bike next to it, and also have the snowmobile. My garage is packed to allow walking room plus the crap i have in there. I guess it was only a matter of time, though I'm always very careful and mindful of the car, wife is too. However,,, this winter I expanded a bit and got a vintage ski-boose sleigh to match the vintage ski-doo sled, taking up tons of room. Don;t recall when I put the bike where it is now, but yesterday had the garage opened up and noticed the highway bars where very close to my door. I looked closer and the bike was touching. The good thing is that the car is lowered so the bike only touched the chrome trim, bad part is it ruined the trim piece. I have newer stick on pieces on the car....so does anyone know of or have a trim piece? Its the driver side rear passenger door piece.

#2 ·
anyone???

#4 ·
Thanks I will email ya...anyone else please chime in! We are having an early spring here in MN and we've already had a day of rain. Car is almost ready to dig out. :D:D

#5 ·
anyone else?

#10 ·
thats cool, thanks. Car is dead in the water right now anyways so no hurry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.