Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

November 2012 ROTM Winner!

5K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  ewun954 
#1 ·
This is a first... We have a two time winner...

jking1118

And you know why he won? because this year he used some tire shine! (ok, maybe not)

Anyhow Props for Winning in November 2011 and 2012!

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks firewood and to all that voted for me. It was close and right down to the wire.

#3 ·
Congrats!... Beautiful beast you have there.

Sent from my VS910 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
Congrats once again! Love everything about that DGGM!

#6 ·
Thanks Mike. And thanks again for the help - again.

#7 ·
Congrats on the win bud! You've got one of the nicest dggms I've ever seen!

#8 ·
congrats!!
now hurry up and get those cummins and ATDs integrated asap!! :D

#15 ·
Thank everyone. Not sure how I missed these posts.

If you only knew just how much work was going on for this. It's pretty intense.

OK, beautiful car! I have to ask if you have any close up pictures of your exhaust tips. I've run dumps for the longest time because I never liked the way the pipes looked out the back on these cars but yours is perfect! Close to stock, very subtle.​
Sorry for the late resposne Narc. I really should check this thread more often. Of all the people that have looked at or commented about my car, you are the first person to notice and point out the exhaust. My goal with those pipes was exactly what you said - stock location, stock appearing, with a subtle difference that you know it just not stock. My exhaust is actually a full Clear Image exhaust with 3" over axle pipes and the 3" Magnaflow resonators and high polished stainless tips. It is this kit, but with polished resonators and tips:

http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/images/impala_ss_3_inch_stainless_exhaust_resonated_tips.jpg

It was a fairly easy install and I totally love the look. I think Dan has a similar style/version with the same tip shape and postion but without the resonators, if that is your thing. I'll see if I have any closer pictures. If not I will take some and post.

#9 ·
Congrats. I need to hurry up and get my SS before the end of the world....LOL

#10 ·

OK, beautiful car! I have to ask if you have any close up pictures of your exhaust tips. I've run dumps for the longest time because I never liked the way the pipes looked out the back on these cars but yours is perfect! Close to stock, very subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.