Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Houston INC jan 7th meet

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  JOHNER 
#1 ·
Im kind of late posting this,trying to start the new year on a active chapter note...

poppa burger
1622 North main st
houston texas 77009
Meet at 3pm..food is great,very affordable, lots of parking and is pretty much a central meet spot sence were a from all over sides of town after were done eating/hanging out we can cruise south bound down main st.(thru down town) hopefully get some good pics and video then then catch 45 south to 59 north and head to the race track on 59 and eastmount houston.

This was posted on our local board a few weeks ago,hope this will be a good turn out or at least a wake up call for the houston chapter.

any and everyone is invited INC or not..see yall soon...
Johner..

#3 ·
I'll be back in town Friday (funeral for a relative). Hoping to get 'round the house things resolved early Saturday (scheduled appts), and gotta fix a possible misfire on my SS (since header swap... car runs bad).

This would be a 1st INC meet for a new TexaSS migrant! LOL

Sent from my SuperSport's iPhone app

#4 ·
Dang , I was gonna fly over man. Ill be in Austin gettin my forged 383 put together this weekend :D

#7 ·
Dang...I really wanted to make it out to an INC meet since buying my 3rd SS late last year but this meet Sat @ 3 is at the same time the Texans first ever playoff game starts. I already have people coming over to my new place. Hopefully you guys have another next month or real soon. I've been looking for an Impala club in Houston since HAIL dissipated many years ago.

#10 ·
Slow start,but its just the begining for 2012...big thanks to the people who showed up
Big augie
Rick
Ss_rider
Kingofhtx
Slim
Voodoo
We had 2 wagons and 2 imps out..ill post a few pics ina bit..

#15 ·
This is what Kendrick has posted up in our forum

February 25th

The meet up spot will be the usually, around Noon at Northline Mall(next to Pappas BBQ). We'll roll out before 1pm then cruise up to the statue and chill for a while. They have a little park there with plenty of parking spots for us. There is a gift shop, you can even walk out to the statue. You CANNOT park on side of the road in front of the statue for pics though.

When we leave the statue, there is a church about 5 miles from there that serves BBQ. Pretty good BBQ also. I don't know if the prices have changed or not but here is a list of prices and the meats they serve from last year when we went:

Ribs
Beef
Sausage
Chicken

1 Meat Plate $9.50
2 Meat Plate $10.50
3 Meat Plate $11.00
All You Can Eat......... ......... ...Yes you read that right....... ......... .......ALL YOU CAN EAT $15.00

They take cash(of course), Credit Cards, and Checks.

If you want to read reviews on their BBQ, just do a internet search:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-zion-missionary-baptist-church-barbeque-huntsville

They have been in many magazines.

If you can't make it to the meet at want to meet us at the church, the address is:

New Zion Missionary Baptist Church

2601 Montgomery Road Huntsville, TX 77340

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.