Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

383 Engine and Associated Goodies

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  billla 
#1 · (Edited)
OBO ITEMS (these two only) - get these out of my garage :)
Export pipes with ball-ends for ball-end headers/aftermarket exhaust systems. $75
NEW LT1 dipstick P/N 1255155: $25?

FRESH LT1 intake and TB, powdercoated gloss black. TB is 52mm by Clear Image Automotive: $450

PRICE REDUCED! Fresh LT1 383 shortblock $1,200
Seasoned block tanked, magnafluxed, pressure tested, bored/honed .030 oversize, align-honed, squared and zero-decked.
SCAT cast 383 crankshaft with stock rods and Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons for 11:1 CR with stock LT1 heads. LT1s are internal balance front, external rear.
GMPP HOTCAM with new GM lifters and new GMPP LT4 timing gear set.
Misc. additional parts - Pioneer balancer, front cover, etc.
No heads, intake, oil pan, valve covers, etc.
No warranty expressed or implied - I can't speak to how you install it and break it in.
I built this engine, machine work by Action Machine of Seattle, WA. I have extensive engine building experience.
Expect truck freight to be approximately $300

See less See more
#4 ·
probably missed it ,but,what diameter are those export pipes?

#5 · (Edited)
383 Short Block a Great Deal

Bump for a stand up seller.

I bought the Golen ported heads, as well as a set of 2" Corvette wheel adapers from billla. I can definitely say he is a good seller and what he is selling in first class all the way.

Who ever gets the 383 short block is going to get a great deal.

#7 ·
where are you located?

#11 ·
Waiting for buyer thatruth2 to follow-through with payment after committing to buy on Friday.

This is after buyer Brown9C1 also committed to buy and then backed out.

Folks - don't commit (i.e. "I'll take it.") until you're ready to buy.

#13 ·
Gone

The 383 is *GONE*...and with that as the last Impala SS item not on eBay, so am I.

Owning an SS new was one of the really great experiences in my life. Fantastic car, great community and good times. Thank you - each and every one of you.

Never take your SS for granted, enjoy every minute of ownership and lean heavy on that right pedal!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.