OFFICIAL POLITICS/OBAMA THREAD PART DEUX! All political crap in here please! - Page 876 - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > General Topics > Misc.
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 11-25-2012, 05:24 PM

1FAST94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN 1220 View Post
So in other words, just embrace obama and accept the fact you are a minion, just keep working and paying your taxes so the money can go.....wherever the government wants, and your one vote doesn't mean **** but the government loves you and will take care of you."

Is that about right?

At the end of the day, yep, that's about right We're in a bad spot here.
10.43 @126.95 @ 3800 lbs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a8dYCl2cAdM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 05:41 PM

ScottLC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
And a republican in the big chair signing it all into law.
Doesn't apply during the first part of the Clinton years and irrelevant during Shrub's reign, since any veto would have been over-rode. But I'm perfectly willing to throw Bush under the bus since, unlike you, I understand Republican dos not equal Conservative. Bush( I & II ) were both a couple more globalist hacks.

Quote:
Old man.....quit your whining and do something positive for a change.....unless you prefer simply being a bitch.
Unlike you, elderly one, I have put a lot of time, money, effort and words into issues and politics over the years. And I am, to some extent, "bitching"...which is different from being a bitch like you.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 PM

MEMPH1Z aka 93 CAPRICIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN 1220 View Post
So in other words, "Don't come here and discuss politics and things in the political world that bother you and just embrace obama and accept the fact you are a minion, just keep working and paying your taxes so the money can go.....wherever the government wants, and your one vote doesn't mean **** but the government loves you and will take care of you."

Is that about right?
yeah right , and this is bunch of BS too. I think you put too much lemon in your tea its turned you into a sour pussy
Old 11-26-2012, 03:49 PM

95_9C1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-26-2012, 04:13 PM

Location: South Central Texas....By Way of the South Side of Chicago!!!!!
KW Baraka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLC View Post
......Unlike you, elderly one, I have put a lot of time, money, effort and words into issues and politics over the years. And I am, to some extent, "bitching"...which is different from being a bitch like you.
OH......that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clever.

But only bitches, bitch.....and only winners, win. And as you already confirmed.....you are indeed bitching.

And yeah.....I doubt seriously that you put a great deal of time, money, effort and words into anything other than bitching. And if you do, it would appear that you're not very good at it.

So maybe you ought to stick to bitching.

KW
Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 AM

Gregg-O is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to lighten things up a bit;

"Stunning new research from a New York University economics professor reveals just how wide the chasm between the rich and everyone else has grown over the past few decades.

In 2010 median net worth in the U.S. hit its lowest point since 1969 at $57,000, according to a recent study by NYU Professor Edward Wolff, who studied Americans' net worth from 1983 - 2010.

During the same period, income inequality skyrocketed in the U.S., Wolff found, largely thanks to the housing bust, which took a significant bite out of middle-class Americans' assets. Wolff found that while middle income earners lost 18 percent of their net worth, those in the top 1 percent increased their wealth by 71 percent over the same time period, according to Wolff's report.

The findings bring into sharper relief existing evidence that average Americans are getting squeezed ever tighter, while the country's wealthiest watch their fortunes explode. In 2010, the annual median wage fell to $26,364, its lowest level since 1999, according to a separate study. The decline in wages may have, in part, contributed to growing wealth inequality, resulting in a member of the 1 percent's worth equaling 288 times that of the median U.S. household, the Economic Policy Institute found in a report released in September.

The Great Recession is responsible for much of that disparity with the wealth of the median family declining a record 38.8 percent between 2007 and 2010. Those between the ages of 35 and 44 were hit particularly hard. Partly as a result, half of American households now possess just 1 percent of the nationís wealth."

\'96 IMP SS BBB ,Stock, airbox is swiss cheese, K&N filter, Ultra Flows.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 AM

Gregg-O is an unknown quantity at this point

I think alot of you give the President to much credit..

"The Senate, the House, and the President each have one third of "the power"....so CLEARLY the Congress has "more power" than the President, since they have TWICE the power he does."

There are 535 other people that should share the blame, or get the credit of what happens in this Country. Most of our issues are the direct result of these 535 little dictators that don't give 2 hoot's about the average Joe's in this country that actually do most of the work left in this country. Any other blame can be layed at the feet of/ or shared with Corp. America as far as jobs going off-shore, low wages, 12+hr shift's, less vaca time than most of the rest of the World....

\'96 IMP SS BBB ,Stock, airbox is swiss cheese, K&N filter, Ultra Flows.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 AM

ScottLC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
OH......that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clever.
I'm sure it seems that way when judged by your own low standards.

Quote:
But only bitches, bitch.....and only winners, win. And as you already confirmed.....you are indeed bitching.
And yet you remain a bitch and I am still winning.

Quote:
And yeah.....I doubt seriously that you put a great deal of time, money, effort and words into anything other than bitching. And if you do, it would appear that you're not very good at it.
Of course the fact you have no idea and have consistently demonstrated you lack the discernment to know, even if you had data, means you just typed up some more baseless BS of the kind expected from you. And maybe you are projecting your own failures as well. Poor old man.

Quote:
So maybe you ought to stick to bitching.
And maybe you should stick to whining, crying, lying, spewing BS and foaming at the mouth while trying to pat yourself on the back. Oh, sorry, so far the evidence says you're doing your best.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Old 11-27-2012, 08:17 AM

Location: Benson AZ.- U.S. of A.- where fast cars are non existant too!
95 imp is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 95 imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg-O View Post
I think alot of you give the President to much credit..

"The Senate, the House, and the President each have one third of "the power"....so CLEARLY the Congress has "more power" than the President, since they have TWICE the power he does."

There are 535 other people that should share the blame, or get the credit of what happens in this Country. Most of our issues are the direct result of these 535 little dictators that don't give 2 hoot's about the average Joe's in this country that actually do most of the work left in this country. Any other blame can be layed at the feet of/ or shared with Corp. America as far as jobs going off-shore, low wages, 12+hr shift's, less vaca time than most of the rest of the World....
I agree. When Newt (R) was speaker = balanced budget.

Pelosi(D) was speaker = record deficits.

Bohner(R) = not conservative = fighting Tea Party (conservative)

http://www.pcmforless.com
the ONLY man you need for your pcm.

welcome to the b-body tavern, where whoop ass is on tap and drinks are on me.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:20 PM

Location: South Central Texas....By Way of the South Side of Chicago!!!!!
KW Baraka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94SSman View Post
.......I remember posting here or on another forum in January 2009 that things would be no better after 4 years.......
1. It's a surprise to me that you have the intelligence to remember 4 years back.

2. Huh.....yeah.....things ARE better now than four years ago.

3. Maybe you DON'T have the intelligence to remember 4 years back .

KW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.