Whats a set of in the box NOS 94-96 Impala SS Wheels Worth? - Page 3 - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > 91-96 Impala/B-body > Wheels & Tires
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 01-17-2013, 04:33 PM

Baby_Jesus is on a distinguished road

Found a guy who is selling a set of reconditioned SS wheels for the price you paid for your NOS set. Based from the pic, they did an awesome job

IMHO - Once the 94-96 Impala SS are considered Classics just like the Buick GN/T-Type/TA (I have a GN so I know how owners are when it comes to NOS parts = $$$$) then you will have a pretty solid chance of getting your money back plus some since you have documentation opposed to brought back to life service.

I would break them up or like you mentioned ~ Ebay, maybe someone will hit your reserve price....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reconditoned wheels.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	27338  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 05:45 PM

udownwitk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to udownwitk

you dont see many of these "whole sets" anymore. few and far between. very nice tho!!
1996 Impala SS 121K miles: Gen II Tri-Y's, No Cats, Yukon 3.73 w Auburn Pro, bored 52mm TB w/ Air Foil/Bypass, Spintech ProStreet 6000, 8.5mm MSD wires, Delco Plugs, C3Fab Extended Arms, Vogtland springs, Bilsteins, AIR Delete, PCMforless Tune, LT4 KM, Hypertech 160* stat, Viper Alarm, Impala #31,960 Built: 9-13-96

Old 01-18-2013, 01:13 AM

SIMPSON is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SIMPSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Jesus View Post
Simpson came across a set last year and he had very very few bites at the price you bought them for. Only someone doing a full restoration on a impala won't hesitate coughing it up .

Not to discourage you as I won't sell it under what I paid them for but it all depends how bad you are trying to move them out.

i actually had 2 sets , both sets sold for i believe around 800-1000? i dont remember exactly... id say your better off holding onto them

-1996 BBB
Old 01-18-2013, 06:59 PM

Baby-D is on a distinguished road

Just sell em I bought mine new from a Chicago Chevy dealer for $650 in 2008?

I sold em, 3 of them with tires very good condition for $380+shipping after 2 years of using them . The other one didn't sell bc I chipped it and the tire severely scratched or else i would have got $500 from the buyer

I say sell em at the same price bc the value of these cars have dropped dramatically since then wheels have been something different now a days

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.