OFFICIAL POLITICS/OBAMA THREAD PART DEUX! All political crap in here please! - Page 894 - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > General Topics > Misc.
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 01-27-2013, 06:30 PM

Location: South Central Texas....By Way of the South Side of Chicago!!!!!
KW Baraka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALGERALDD View Post
There's a revolution on it's way?
Nah.

People TALK about revolution.....but at the end of the day, they're all too chicken-shiite to really do anything.

I guess the bottom line is that they're waaaaaaay too comfortable in their lives now, versus what a 'revolution' would bring.

KW
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 08:54 PM

KALGERALDD

thanks for the explanatoin KW. i thought LT1477 was saying that prince was restarting his old band.
RBT, Crossed Flags, SS Grill Badge, Raiss, Gen II Try y Headers cat delete/Summit turbo Exhaust,Pypes X pipe, Body Bushings, 3:73 Gears, HA Front/Rear Bars, BMR LCA\'s, TB Bypass, Moog Idler, Proportioning Mod, Fuel Bib, PCMforless \'puter, Corvette dress, Protorque Converter
Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 AM

Buford T. JuSStice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Buford T. JuSStice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
Nah.

People TALK about revolution.....but at the end of the day, they're all too chicken-shiite to really do anything.

I guess the bottom line is that they're waaaaaaay too comfortable in their lives now, versus what a 'revolution' would bring.

KW
I think you underestimate people to be honest... it isn't that people are too scared or chicken sh*t to do anything... because there are plenty of those people who are ex-military who are certainly anything but. Things haven't gotten bad enough yet where Revolution makes sense, but they're getting there quick. As Thomas Jefferson said... people will suffer evils as long as they are sufferable. When the bounds are overstepped just a little too far, then people will start taking to the streets.

Remember, the Revolutionary War didn't start over night... its makings took place over a period of over ten years with a lot of help from people like Benjamin Franklin who basically owned the printing presses and thus controlled the media of the time.

One of the few things I think, that has really helped keep people from boiling over is that it's all been done real quiet, and the media today likes to ignore, or forget important stuff, such as infringement upon rights, or take sides with topics that are, like gun control... most people for example, don't really know what the National Defense Authorization Act is, or that it gives the POTUS the power (note how I don't say gives him the right) to indefinitely detain American citizens. Tax hikes are only given passive mention, or a minor spotlight in lieu of the latest news about the Kardashians, and all this is going on while the Government is working hard to disarm the citizenry.
1987 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 - Sold when I first joined the forums, and now I've got her back. Mostly stock, with a new Flintstones floor courtesy of Maine winters.

LIBERTY OR DEATH, DON'T TREAD ON ME!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:49 PM

LT1477 is on a distinguished road

yea KW I'm real comfortable fixing to loose my ****ing house and car because I can't find a job in this ****hole economy that your great Messiah has screwed the pooch on... tell your leader I'm gunning for his half breed ass.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM

GreenHornet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1477 View Post
yea KW I'm real comfortable fixing to loose my ****ing house and car because I can't find a job in this ****hole economy that your great Messiah has screwed the pooch on... tell your leader I'm gunning for his half breed ass.

Your not very bright! With all the comments you make on a public forum. You'll have secret service knocking on your door before long.

I dont like our leader either but you can't blame him for you not being able to find a job. That's your own fault.
05 CTS-V 48,xxx
Issca #2324
T-56,845 cam, JPR f-body heads, 1.6 rr, 58mm tb, SSRI, FLP LT , High flow cats, CIA 3" cat-back, 21" Aerochambers, Dennys DS, 3.73's, Eaton posi, Currie upr & lwr cntrl arms, HA rear bar, F-body front bar, QA1's 6 way frnts, Bilstein 0929 rear, Hotchkis springs, MB OS 17"x 9.5"
[SIGPIC]
Old 01-28-2013, 02:32 PM

MEMPH1Z aka 93 CAPRICIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHornet View Post
Your not very bright! With all the comments you make on a public forum. You'll have secret service knocking on your door before long.

I dont like our leader either but you can't blame him for you not being able to find a job. That's your own fault.
Man dont tell that MF nothing, at least he will have three meals in a cot. how in the hell did Obooma force you to make phucked up decisions that ruined your life, instead of overly focusing on the whitehouse idiots look at the even bigger idiot in the mirror
Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 PM

Buford T. JuSStice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Buford T. JuSStice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHornet View Post

Eh, I say let him say what he wants... secret service coming to his house and putting him in Gitmo indefinitely only shows we live under tyranny anyway, it's no different than when the Gestapo rounded people up for saying Hitler was an a-hole, or the KGB shipping political enemies to Siberia for speaking ill of Stalin. He's just venting frustration, and it's his right to do so.

As for not being able to find a job... the economy is definitely ****, but Obama isn't the only one to blame for that, there is a whole list of people who are to blame. What gets me though is that the economy is supposedly getting better because unemployment is going down, but that doesn't mean chit when people are either dropping off of unemployment for being on it for so long (thus lowering the percentage of folks on unemployment) or getting crap jobs at Walmart when they used to have a manufacturing job (thus making significantly less than they used to). The stocks are going up too, but that doesn't mean anything when the value of the dollar is worth less every passing day, when the Fed has propped up the stock market with billions of taxpayer dollars, and when exponential growth is impossible... what goes up, must come down... and you know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. You look back at stock market history, and from the 30's all the way until the mid-80's it stayed relatively flat but the economy was as reliable as sin... then it started rising along with inflation. With great gains comes great risks, and when the stock market soars it's always bound to come crashing down. It's only a matter of time.
1987 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 - Sold when I first joined the forums, and now I've got her back. Mostly stock, with a new Flintstones floor courtesy of Maine winters.

LIBERTY OR DEATH, DON'T TREAD ON ME!
Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 AM

I have already talked to the secret service and the Virginia State police special agent.. we are pals trust me , I doubt anyone of em would get in the way of a bullet for him...we talked a long time about that ****. They just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna shoot them.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:58 AM

wytltng is on a distinguished road

Old 01-29-2013, 10:22 AM

you like trains we get it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.