Default t-56

Is the car still for sale?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 02:55 PM

ssmack
Thumbs up Up F/S again!!

Last time I thought I was ready to part ways with the old girl, but I just wasn't.
Now it is time. Same great SS now with 49,500 original miles. The car is currently located in my fathers garage in Pensacola, Fl but could be sent to the Dayton, Oh area if needed.

I'm asking a new price of $13,500 obo. Please, serious offers only. PM me if interested.

For those of you that previously PM'ed me I apologize for not contacting you way back when. I rarely visited the forum and lost interest trying to sell the car. I promise this time the car will be sold.

I really want this car to go to a forum member who will take care of it way I have. Let me know if you have questions or need additional photos.

Thanks

Kyle
1995 BBB 42K, T-84 w/ whisperjet harness, RAISS intake, body bushings, Tri Y\'s, Spin-Tech stainless cat-back, 160 t-stat, TB bypass, Bryan Herter prgm Future Mods: 4:10\'s Eaton posi & 9C1 hoses (in the garage) T-56
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM

Z28_Sedan

Gorgeous car. Very interested. Can you tell me about the driveablity of the car? Wondering what a Spec IV clutch is and how it feels.

2008 Trailblazer SS Silverstone Metallic 2WD 3SS
2006 HHR 2.4L 5-spd 2LT Daytona Blue Metallic
96 Medium Adriatic Blue B4U SOLD 3-13-2010
94 Medium Adriatic Blue Wagon SOLD Feb. 2008
94 Medium Adriatic Blue 9C1 SOLD Sept. 2004
96 DGGM Impala SS SOLD Apr. 2003 to friend
Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 PM

Jaymz

Are you looking for a motorcycle project still? I have a deuce I've been considering selling. Just a thought!
1996 ImpalaSS Suncoast Ram Air Hood w/SSRI, March power pulley set, 3:73 gears, eaton posi, 2500 stall TC, Indash 6.5\" Clarion TV/DVD/NAV, 6.5\" Diamond audio comp. front and rear, 20x10 KMC Novas front and rear.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:51 AM

ssmack
Default Spec IV clutch

Z28 Sedan I sent you a PM.
1995 BBB 42K, T-84 w/ whisperjet harness, RAISS intake, body bushings, Tri Y\'s, Spin-Tech stainless cat-back, 160 t-stat, TB bypass, Bryan Herter prgm Future Mods: 4:10\'s Eaton posi & 9C1 hoses (in the garage) T-56
Old 02-16-2013, 07:54 AM

ssmack

Sorry fellas. Not looking for a project of any kind to include motorcycles. I'm trying to simplify my projects and downsize a bit, but thanks for the offer.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Jaymz

Had to try. If things change and I sell the bike I will be checking back to see if this is still available. GLWS
1996 ImpalaSS Suncoast Ram Air Hood w/SSRI, March power pulley set, 3:73 gears, eaton posi, 2500 stall TC, Indash 6.5\" Clarion TV/DVD/NAV, 6.5\" Diamond audio comp. front and rear, 20x10 KMC Novas front and rear.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:23 PM

Charlie Costello is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 95 ss t-56

Talk to me. I have a 95 ss t-56 already, but willing to ad another to the stable. I am in Medina. I will know more about my finances after the 1st of April. I am not looking for another perfect ss to stay with the 5 I have. I need one with no issues. No time for projects. What is the best you can do. PM if you want.
I have a 99 Honda Valkyre with 1800 miles to trade if interesresd.

Last edited by Charlie Costello; 02-16-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:07 PM

ssmack

Hi Charlie,

Not interested in a M/C at this time or M/C project. This Impala is plug and play. You've seen the pictures. No project here, just a car that's project complete in my mind. I've enjoyed the car and the project, but I'm ready to move on. Not going to give it away, but ready to sell it. The price is as posted. It's well worth it. Let me know If you need additional pictures or more info.

Thanks

Kyle
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM

Charlie Costello is an unknown quantity at this point
Default T-56 impala

I will get back to you. I have a 95 SS we completed the t-56 project with all new. Another BBB would round it out to two each color.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.