air pump delete...cant believe they called the state lol - Page 5 - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > 91-96 Impala/B-body > Exhaust
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 02-06-2013, 02:09 PM

troupp is on a distinguished road

The words "appears to be properly connected" are key. I'll pm you a QAO number.. He can give you the actual answers you need.
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 02:54 PM

1slow96 is on a distinguished road
Default air pump delete...cant believe they called the state lol

Yea really,it's not like it actually has to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 06:19 PM

ScottLC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Worse case scenario, if you know the right people, you can get a sticker illegally, but I would never do that .
The only way to deal with the thugocracy, especially when it gets stuck in a loop...

Do not go gentle into that good night.
rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:31 PM

luckydriver is on a distinguished road

i knew a place across town to lick it and stick it but my friend put it back on yesterday since i already paid for the SI i didnt wanna waste the money paying 2x at another place

cut the pipe in half and used old vac hose to connect it with spring clamps

it was cold out so he just made sure it was all back on..not looked pretty lol..but thing is on drivers side it appears some vac hose should go on a nipple..he couldnt find any dangling hoses so i said bag it, let them worry about it if it's that big a deal.
2014 Impala LTZ; Sold and miss my 95 DCM 262K thanks to all who helped me over the years!; 87 caprice became my snow car in 2000 and it was laid to "rust" in 10/07 with 338K. Rebuilt trans at 308,000 (lasted pretty long I think); new radiator 330,000 (they said it literally disintegrated when they took it off)
Old 02-19-2013, 07:04 AM

luckydriver is on a distinguished road

the saga is over. i have pretty new stickers on my car. i'm pretty sure the pass. side isnt on correctly per a picture in the master air pump thread but i can figure that out when it gets warmer..the oil dipstick is actually in the middle of the one hose so needs a bit of adjustment

when they had the car in the bay they smelled gas and replaced the evap hose in the rear of the car because it was old and off. so now i'm super ready to go. after i disconnect the air pump to gain back those 50 hp it's robbing me of JK

on principle i'm half ready to disconnect the wiring harness and plug the airbox again...until next year
2014 Impala LTZ; Sold and miss my 95 DCM 262K thanks to all who helped me over the years!; 87 caprice became my snow car in 2000 and it was laid to "rust" in 10/07 with 338K. Rebuilt trans at 308,000 (lasted pretty long I think); new radiator 330,000 (they said it literally disintegrated when they took it off)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.