Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Labelled Engine Picture

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  awmyfreaknhead 
#1 ·
Hello all. Hopefully this is the right spot for this post.

I was looking for a picture of a 94-96 Impala Engine that is labelled. Or maybe someone knows of a book (besides the manual) that is good for someone like myself (knows very little about engines) to get to know (more specifically) the 94-96 Impala engine.

Or maybe how to use less parenthesis in a sentence!

Any ideas would help.

Thanks!

#2 · (Edited)
Hello all. Hopefully this is the right spot for this post.

I was looking for a picture of a 94-96 Impala Engine that is labelled. Or maybe someone knows of a book (besides the manual) that is good for someone like myself (knows very little about engines) to get to know (more specifically) the 94-96 Impala engine.

Or maybe how to use less parenthesis in a sentence!

Any ideas would help.

Thanks!
When you say "Impala engine that is labeled", what do you mean? Trying to find out the location of certain componets, sensors, etc on the engine?

Not sure I've seen something like that on this site. The F-Body LT1 shares a lot of similar componets with the B-Body Lt1. This is a very good site for the camaro guys and should help you find most everything you need for your Impala/Caprice/Roady.

http://shbox.com/1/component_location_views.html

Items are pictured and labelled very well. Of course there will be some differences, like only 1 Knock Sensor on the Camaro vs 2 on the Impala, but for the most part are a pretty good source of info. HTH

EDIT - A inexpensive Chiltons Manual For Caprice/Impala/Roadmaster is another good source for pics along with good info on Componet replacement. If you need something like this, its a good investment of $20-$25 with lots of other useful info like Torque Specs and Capacities for example.

#3 ·
#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.