Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Intro

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  RE LAC SN 
#1 ·
Hey, names drew. I've had an 04 impala ss for 6 years. Love it. Pics to come

#5 ·
Which one?

Ohh YA BABY, here ya go!

(I've heard of 'bolt-on' performance, but this is 'stick-on' performance... how many stick-on's can you count?)

#12 ·
Dear Hoods422,

I, on behalf of the ImpalaSSForums.com, would like to thank you for your interest to our forum. I however regret to inform you that this forum is mostly dedicated to the 4th generation Caprices(91-96) B-Body, L99, LT1 Impala SS (94-96) along with their similiar models provided by Buick Roadmasters and Cadillac DeVille's. While you are certainly welcome to stay, you will likely find that most of the discussions here will not pertain to your vehicle of interest.

Fear not, for we have a sister forum that will likely fulfill your questions and quests to achieve your "Perfect car". This forum can be viewed at http://www.impalaforums.com/

We hope you find one of these forums suitable and will call either, if not both, your home. Have a good day kind sir, and God bless.

~Simplythebess

See, it wasn't that hard. Don't you feel better now?

#25 ·
Dear Hoods422,

I, on behalf of the ImpalaSSForums.com, would like to thank you for your interest to our forum. I however regret to inform you that this forum is mostly dedicated to the 4th generation Caprices(91-96) B-Body, L99, LT1 Impala SS (94-96) along with their similiar models provided by Buick Roadmasters and Cadillac DeVille's. While you are certainly welcome to stay, you will likely find that most of the discussions here will not pertain to your vehicle of interest.

Fear not, for we have a sister forum that will likely fulfill your questions and quests to achieve your "Perfect car". This forum can be viewed at http://www.impalaforums.com/

We hope you find one of these forums suitable and will call either, if not both, your home. Have a good day kind sir, and God bless.

~Simplythebess
Really????

#28 ·
he means FW.... but no one really cares about caddies :D
Hater....but this you already knew. And I've had interest from impala owners in buying rear ac ducts, rear vanity mirrors and other Caddy exclusive parts. Oh and wolf id rather have a FW than a caprice that poses as an impala:D

#18 ·
No, what is rude is not reading the stickies,
What is dickish is not searching before you make a post.
Where the line is crossed is when you don't even look at the website at all before creating a entire username and going through the registration process and wasting everyone's time, including your own and then making a post. That is what is called a "Total Fail"

The only thing to do in such an occasion is try to make humor out of the otherwise senseless post.
X2 get at him with that fwd stuff !

#15 ·
wrong. He did not add pictures of his car, he did give a location and his profile is not updated with that location. He drives the wrong car and is the wrong forum. I don't car about my post count. Please get your facts straight before making a post to get your post count up. JFC....
Was Daddy helping you on this? LOL

Attachments

#19 ·
My most humble apologies

Dearest gentleman,

How could I have made such an awfully uninformed mistake, you ask? I simply stumbled upon some conveniently priced impala ss side scripts while rambling through google search results. Could not help myself. While it is true, I do own a woefully inadequate 04, I respectfully remain interested in every year impala ever designed by Jesus himself. I must admit that, if I had to pick, I'd go with a 62. However, the good old Marine Corps has seen fit to compensate me for my service in a manner befitting an illegal immigrant. That is to say, I don't the possess monetary ability, if you will. All this aside, I can only beg for your mercy and hope that I will be forgiven my blasphemy. I do still enjoy my 04. I know that it doesn't have the impala sticker on the back window that you are so fond of, nor spinning hubcaps, but a part of me hopes that you can make a small space for it in your heart. Or you might try inserting a lightbulb in your rectum and having a good friend give you a hearty heavy-handed punch in the stomach. I'll leave it up to you, but I've wasted so very much of your time already. Hopefully you also have a family with children and they get to have their lives enriched but your playful sarcasm witty remarks. You are truly a gem in this forum. Unique. Unparalleled in your mastery of wordage and becoming irritated with new joins introductory posts. I find myself wondering why you even deem us worthy to participate in your forum. mayhap you just got so ahead of yourself you didn't stop to think that although I own an 04, I could also be interested in other years as well and might find this site both helpful and enlightening? No. No, nobody could be so ignorant and hateful as to waste their own time getting aggravated (without having any facts, save one). Nobody has that much time. No, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your intentions were benevolent. Please don't stress yourself trying to respond. Then you really will be wasting your forum brothers time, as well as my own. Besides, I think you should save some for the future new joins who will need your words to inspire them to pursue a more meaningful life, as you have for me. I feel like I've wasted so much time in the Marines, fighting for the freedom of not only good Americans, but the freedom of a$$es to be a$$holes(not you).. I should have been here gleaning scraps of wisdom from you, sir simplythebess. Best wishes to you and yours. My children's children will hear of your greatness!

Apologetically yours,
Forever,

Drew

#22 ·
Dearest gentleman,

How could I have made such an awfully uninformed mistake, you ask? I simply stumbled upon some conveniently priced impala ss side scripts while rambling through google search results. Could not help myself. While it is true, I do own a woefully inadequate 04, I respectfully remain interested in every year impala ever designed by Jesus himself. I must admit that, if I had to pick, I'd go with a 62. However, the good old Marine Corps has seen fit to compensate me for my service in a manner befitting an illegal immigrant. That is to say, I don't the possess monetary ability, if you will. All this aside, I can only beg for your mercy and hope that I will be forgiven my blasphemy. I do still enjoy my 04. I know that it doesn't have the impala sticker on the back window that you are so fond of, nor spinning hubcaps, but a part of me hopes that you can make a small space for it in your heart. Or you might try inserting a lightbulb in your rectum and having a good friend give you a hearty heavy-handed punch in the stomach. I'll leave it up to you, but I've wasted so very much of your time already. Hopefully you also have a family with children and they get to have their lives enriched but your playful sarcasm witty remarks. You are truly a gem in this forum. Unique. Unparalleled in your mastery of wordage and becoming irritated with new joins introductory posts. I find myself wondering why you even deem us worthy to participate in your forum. mayhap you just got so ahead of yourself you didn't stop to think that although I own an 04, I could also be interested in other years as well and might find this site both helpful and enlightening? No. No, nobody could be so ignorant and hateful as to waste their own time getting aggravated (without having any facts, save one). Nobody has that much time. No, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your intentions were benevolent. Please don't stress yourself trying to respond. Then you really will be wasting your forum brothers time, as well as my own. Besides, I think you should save some for the future new joins who will need your words to inspire them to pursue a more meaningful life, as you have for me. I feel like I've wasted so much time in the Marines, fighting for the freedom of not only good Americans, but the freedom of a$$es to be a$$holes(not you).. I should have been here gleaning scraps of wisdom from you, sir simplythebess. Best wishes to you and yours. My children's children will hear of your greatness!

Apologetically yours,
Forever,

Drew

We got a live one! Your gonna fit in well here!!!

#21 ·
Well, Welcome anyways Drew!

FWD or not I think your still welcome here. Like stated above, you probably won't get a whole lot of information pertaining to your year model but what the hell.

BeSSy's comes off "dickish" at first, but he'll warm up to you. I'll admit it, he contributes and gained some knowledge from some of his threads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.