Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

New to the SS world

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Naughty5 
#1 ·
Waz up everyone, Im a proud new owner of an SS. Ive wanted one of these bad boys since i was in 6th grade!!!! Finally got one and Im super Pumped:cool:!!! I did the unthinkable today. I normally tune up all vehicles I own before driving them around but i couldnt help it, I took her on the highway early in the morning around 3am and opened her up, I got to 152 and had to let out of it :D:D:D. So happy to be part of the family of the last great american muscle car!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
welcome and post some pics bruh

#6 ·
Congrats on getting the car.

Glad you hate the color (cuz everyone here will too).

Sounds like you are a painter so she should be right soon.

In the meantime fix that driverside rear door spear, its on too high.

Better yet.....take off the spears entirely.

#8 ·
x2, once you take the door spears, sshe will look totally different bruh, just amazing

#7 ·
Welcome to the family! That poor thing certainly needs a new color, although it's interesting to see something different for a change! :)

#12 ·
^^^^^ ya know it's been growing on me. I don't consider myself to be a purest but I was hell bent against the color when I first bought it. I swore to paint it black but I may live with it a Lil longer just because it's different. Thanks for the love!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.