Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Forgeline wheels>Best style for Impala?

7K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  k gee 
#1 ·
Im glad to annonce that Forgeline will make me a set of custom CenterLock/ no Lugs visable.wheel for the Impala....i still cant decide which? please give me opinion of best suited for our car...esp...mine...which is on air bags, 6 piston/16" rotor and alot Hp

which ones? 1...2..3....or if you know of any better ones offered by forgeline?

See less See more
#4 ·
center lock

any of these forgelines can have this centerlock conversion...maybe more for loos in our car? but...it sure would be different and cool....and they say some of the wheels are actually lighter than the tire itself...now that would help with rolling mass...no?

#6 ·
how centerlock looks

#7 ·
here she is

#8 ·
caretaker.....i like that one too...caretaker...i will call my rep monday and see if they truelly are discontinued...as you say?

thnks Kgee

#9 ·
3 last options

me too...96SSBBB...do you like any of these better?

#11 ·
Number 2 looks like the two-piece wheel they made 5 x5 for the Impala. I had them refurbish a set several years ago and they told me then they were transitioning to all three-piece wheels. That said they could probably build a three piece wheel with hidden hardware that would look very close to the picture. Another place to check is Fiske. the FM-5 looks great on our cars.

#12 ·
couldnt see/open pic

96ssbbb....couldnt open your pic?

#14 ·
AllenIDOXLR8....wow...wealth of knowledge there...thnk you bud...in your Honest openion....do you think That #2 whee...in a 3 Piece...Staggered look....with Center lock...would look cool on our cars?

#15 ·
wow...Kgee...you have a good eye...for mating wheels...to cars...nice ideas...thnks

#16 ·
96ssbbb.....Budnick...drivers series...they look nice...but IM getting sponsored by Foregline...but they did say...they will make me any wheel i want...just a ruff sketch...or idea?

#18 ·
Stoney.....would love your Opinion...Love your Ride...clean....22/9"/front......22/11"...rear...staggered...big Lips

#19 ·
Allen...i looked into those Fiske...FM5...look great.camaro guys love them too....hidden hardware in a 3 piece...i will ask if forgeline can do same with me on wheel number two..

#22 ·
Stoney....thanks alot bud...means alot...by the way...did she laugh at my Impala...call us both Idiots for spending too much time and money on these stupid cars?

#24 ·
Funny...Your The Man...Your the Man...do your Thing

#26 ·
thanks bud...check out some other pics of my car,,,in the:

Forced induction section
Audio...ipad install...3d lights...4300 lights...etc
Suspension section....

Just Dont Show your Girl

#28 ·
Forgeline SO3's

I worked with David Schardt directly at Foregline when I ordered mine back in 2011. 18 x 9.5 all round. They had to custom make me a low profile, raised center cap for the fronts to clear. This cap is now readily available from Foregline for those who need it.

I had a set of Fikse's on order at the time - but they were having a horrible time fulfilling customer orders and they were being slated on a number of forums. You might want to research them if you decide to go that route. They are not the same company they used to be. I eventually got my money back.

Good luck with what ever style of wheel you choose. I'm partial to the SO3's.

Roger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.