Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Parting out 1996 Impala SS

24K views 124 replies 60 participants last post by  952tone 
#1 ·
Im parting out a 1996 Impala SS as of now all parts are available, vehicle is located in Atlanta, GA

#30 ·
I think there is a lot of us in the same boat. I asked him if the SS was DGGM, and I still haven't gotten an answer.

#34 ·
???

No response here either .....why waste peoples time?

#35 ·
He just got back to me after I inquired earlier this week... probably doesn't check in that much, I imagine he'll get back to you all within the next few days though.

#40 ·
I still have all the parts listed as Ive been in and out of town for the holidays, as someone mentioned I dont check this forum that often, I will try to respond to all requests with pics and price this weekend which is when I plan to get around to removing the engine and trans from the vehicle, I had a couple of other projects ahead of this, one of ehich requiring an OBDII front cover which Ive been searching for about a 2+ months Ive just opted to remove the parts I need from this parts car and place my OBDI parts in its place to finish up some projects for the new year.....Happy New Years to everyone sorry for the delay

#42 ·
What condtion are the front door panels?

#45 ·
maybe interested in the trunk emblem. pics and price shipped to 92701 when u get a chance. thanks

#47 ·
How much for the plastic conduit that conceals the wire to the rear view mirror?

Shipping to 10314

Thanks

#52 ·
I need the right rear inner qtr window panel (C pillar) if it's good. No broken clips.
Price shipped to Ky?

#56 ·
Front bumper still available? Picture if possible. Condition and price to 34476.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#57 · (Edited)
Finally realized why the pics were so blurry

Ocala: front bumper has been slightly modified(notched) for wheel clearance

Wicked: could you be more specific

Savaged: yes to all

Streetcar: let me remove them to ensure the integrity of the clips

Live Chevy: the digital odometer didn't work so mileage is unknown, but from an outward observation of the rear it has been redone noticed new pinion nut while removing driveshaft and new cover gasket

Console, shifter, shifter cable, cable bracket, transmission shifter cable arm

$400 shipped

#60 · (Edited)
Savaged: front and rear seats $600

Wicked: I'll post some pics and price later today

Seats(front and rear), console(with shifter, cable, tranny bracket, shifter linkage) $900

Door panels aren't as in great as condition as the seats(10/10), will remove them and post pics later today, but would rate them a (7/10)

Complete rear end $500

Trunk with spoiler $250

Mirrors (passenger and driver side) $150

Radiator with electric fans $100

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.