Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

App Radio

6K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  B. Campbell 
#1 ·
Does anyone have the Pioneer App Radio installed in their car? I'm thinking of going with the new one coming out. It is android capable now. Just wondering how you liked it???

#3 ·
I was looking at getting the 4400 as well, then I saw that they were coming out with the new app radio. I always liked the idea of the first one but I dont have an Iphone. I've seen the vids of it just wanted to know some of the finer details.

#5 ·
Do yourself the Favor spend the extra $50 (if that) and get the AVHP8400BH, that is unless your doing it for Android functionality. 2 3volt preouts is a major deal breaker for most, and should be for everyone. The radio isn't worth justifying the labor that SHOULD most defiantly be spent to make the Jensen chassis'd APP Radio fit correctly to professional standards in our din & a half dashes.

#9 · (Edited)
I've already done the leg work for the double din. I just didn't like the deck I had. I really don't want a deck that the screen slides out and I don't care if I have a cd player.

#10 ·
that looks good bruh

#11 ·
Thank you sir. I like the way it looks, I just didn't like the way that deck operated my Ipod, and the bluetooth didn't work 100% of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.