Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

INC MADNESS 2 - June 8, 2013

22K views 185 replies 28 participants last post by  SWIFT SS 
#1 · (Edited)
It's that time of year again for the Impala N Caprice Madness show. We would like to thank the clubs that attended last year, which were, Nor Cal INC, Atlanta INC, Houston INC, Cali-SS, and SSIn City SS. Also Street Trends for donating our raffle items. This year we chose to use the same spot, beach side in Santa Barbara, CA because everyone loved it. So we had palm trees, the ocean, good people (new friends and old), great city, alcohol permit, and beautiful B-Bodies to enjoy the event. The sun didnt co-operate with us last year in March , so this year we have moved the event to June.
SATURDAY, JUNE 8TH, 2013 will be the show and shine date.
This year will be the same itinerary as last year. For those that attended know that Friday night we went out for drinks and food and had a great time. Saturday we got up and shined up the rides and rolled in. Some didnt make Fridays event but rolled in Saturday morning to the show, which is perfectly fine too.
We will keep you posted on the pre-registration information, hotel info, restaurant, trophy categories and times in the up-coming week or weeks. Our main purpose was to get the date out which will be June 8.
We've had a great response from last year, and already expecting the double in attendance. So put them finishing touches on your ride and come on out for some great food, drinks, cars and most of all, ALL the great people in this B-BODY COMMUNITY !!! :D

See less See more
#47 ·
Hotel reservations made for Friday & Saturday night!

#52 ·
Great! Now don't let Tonyno set it up again this year, last year all the money went into his personal account for his car mods :D

#53 ·
Just reserved the room. Looking forward to this!:D Now I have just shy of four months to get some things done!!;)

#57 ·
Hell yeah BitcheSS!! :D

#68 ·
Registered. Room reserved. Got it using Motel 6 on line reservations for $93/night. Friday and Saturday nights. I did not use the room quota number. Let me know if I need to call them to get the reservation assigned to that number.

#72 ·
THA WHP will definitely be rolling through this year, she's not where I want her yet, but I'm still going to show some B-Body Love.
Drive them tow them roll them all b body's are welcome this show is for all clubs ppl and family's to enjoy and have fun.

Maddmonkey cool name by the way looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew.

#135 ·
How's the car coming along? Is it going to make it?

#95 ·
I know it's still *kinda* far out there, but is anything planned/discussed yet for Friday night or Sunday morning? My sister-in-law is having her baby shower on Sat so my wife can't be at the show & shine, but she wanted to see everybody and their rides on one of those days.

#98 ·
Your more then welcome to come and bs with everybody most of us make it a mini vacation also and bring the fams too so its a real good and friendly atmosphere full of the best b-body ppl in the country.

Plus I heard we might have two twin turbo cars in the event From aTL.

#100 ·
Ok guys its just about a month that we have left later today we will have our plans for our nightly activities for Friday and Saturday night.

Also guys don't forget to register it will help us organize the show better this is our second year and we hope everybody comes and enjoys a small b-body show and best of all the ppl.
Tonyno

I also would like to thank our members for all the help and support we get you know who you are my brothers and also to all the supporting clubs.

INC Madness2 here we come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.