Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzkin Leather Seat Group Buy

27K views 149 replies 32 participants last post by  Mr CrimSSon Tide 
#1 · (Edited)
I can get the Katzkin leather interior kits for the Impala SS or 97-99 Bonneville for $800 plus shipping. I need 10 or more for this discount price. The Impala SS seats come with double stitching, embroidered logos and perferated center section just like the factory seats. I can get the same done to the Bonnevilleseats if you want. I can possibly get a better price if i get 20 or more orders.

#3 · (Edited)
1. Supergreedy287
2. Bigmike750
3. st95ss
4. Jaymz
5. Powder96ss
6. Cyclones9c1
7. Kevin64
8. Willppower
9.JimmieJam
10. Yburna
11. Jcroff
12. PowderSS
13. Stillagat24
14. LooneySS
15.Me
16. SlimpalaSS
17.impala_prince
18.BeEaSSt
19.Scuba Steve
20. Unsafe

#5 ·
I'm in for 2 tone burgandy and gray down the middle and of course double stitching, embroidered logos and perferated center section just like the factory seats for some 12 way bonnies with the SS logo and all, I'm in. Can you post some pics so I can have a better idea? thanks bruh, btw I was born and raised in B'ham, ALA, some call it the Majic City others don't know, at least that what it was back in the day. keep me posted bruh

#7 ·
Im from Birmingham also, Collegeville, Its still the magic city. What year are your bonnies?

#6 ·
I'm in. I'd b interested to know what they would charge to have the whole thing in leather? Also can they do the Corvette cross flag embroidered on the back seat?

#8 ·
Alot of money! None of the kits are full leather, Ill check but its going to be more than the group purchase price. What kind of seats do you have?

#9 ·
I have the SS seats. All black with red embroidery.
I know its going to b more. Might b worth it. Let me know.

#10 ·
Anyone know how much of the kit is leather? Just the middle?

#16 ·
Rick is this gp threw katzkins or a dealer the sells their products? Also could u find out if we could get all vinyl and it be even cheaper? I have an all leather kit in my black carfrom them but for this secondary imp im tryna spend little as possible.

#17 ·
katzkin leather seats

Ill check on full leather seats, but like SSwervin said, or factory seats arent even full leather. I should have a price tomorrow.

#27 · (Edited)
Im just waiting to get info on two tone and an all leather kit for those who asked about it. Will post an answer on Monday evening! But as long as we have 10 orders its a go. Shipping should be between $30 - $60.

#29 ·
Just a heads up. I'm probably out. I found seat skin for my drivers side. I may change my mind but I can spend that $ on headers and such.

#31 · (Edited)
Update on prices!!!

For those that had questions, I just got off the phone with Katzkins. If you want two tone leather, the price stays the same, but if you want suede insersts it will be $80 more for front and rear seats. An all vinyl kit would be $700 plus shipping, and they dont recomend going with an all leather kit because leather shrinks over time, but if u want it it would be $300 more. If its worth it too u!!! If i can get 20 people to order the price will come down some!

#40 ·
For those that had questions, I just got off the phone with Katzkins. If you want two tone leather, the price stays the same, but if you want suede insersts it will be $80 more for front and rear seats. An all vinyl kit would be $700 plus shipping, and they dont recomend going with an all leather kit because leather shrinks over time, but if u want it it would be $300 more. If its worth it too u!!! If i can get 20 people to order the price will come down some!
SSounds good, can you post some pics of their work in two tone? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.