Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Inc fest 2012!

22K views 165 replies 43 participants last post by  st95ss 
#1 ·
plans? im sure its going to be first week of april in AUSTIN..

#5 ·
me and benny (ATX) was txting the other day about it.. he was mad you left everyone know you got the leadership but hopefully we still have another one!

#6 ·
was'nt mad.... was heartbroken... haha just kidding... SSoldier off to bigger and better things .... But we all know it does'nt get bigger or better than TexaSS .... haha.... I hope I can still get a lot of support and I'm sure INC-Fest 2012 will happen... start saving your money now !!!! I hope yall Cali Peepz can make it down again... and Looking fwd to the fest growing..

#8 ·
Ssoilder you gonna be in the States around the event time?? Wouldnt be the same without you down here in this man

#10 ·
Damn yall got me wanting to shed a tear...Benny I give you mad props for your support of INC, I think anyone deserving of being a honorary member of the INC Nation is you. BJ Im confident you will rally everyone together for a successful Fest. Sean Im sure you will live up to your nickname again in 2012 SShowout Sean! If Im in country Im there if not shut down a gad station or two or three for me! INC For Life! Lets Get It!

#14 ·
u think if i stop pissing now, and drink water everyday, in april i will have enough piss to pee on all you inc'ers?

:D

hahahaha jp.

enjoy the event... bj u coming to WGC? or are you full of **** again?

#15 ·
inc or kill yoself

and I was going to roll with nor cal but they not going so ima pass..

so cal inc just started but from ear WCG all inc haters but you know ima rep hard..

#18 ·
Lol!!! Well worth the wait Benny! Great vid! Glad I could blow smoke up your a** to get it up here

#29 ·
Hmmm.. this would take alot of jockeying and juggling especially because I will be back in Washington and the SS will be in Florida. :-(

But it sure does sound like fun. :)

#30 ·
Juan ill pick up the SS then come out to get you and then we can head out to texas.

I would love to make this but it falls on my moms birthday. And then mine is the following week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.