Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

94 Buick Roamaster Wagon hit in drivers door.

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  EagleMark 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
OK Guys I got some PM requests for parts and I am going to part it out. Make a reasonable offer and the part is yours! I am not going to ship large parts unless you pay for time etc...

Found a 1995 White Woddy Chevy Caprice Wagon today with blown motor and bought it!

So other then motor and trans the entire Buick Roadmaster Wagon is for sale part by part. Local sales on big items gets best deal!

Roadmaster Wagon Parts For Sale!!!

#10 ·
Pretty sure the driver seatbelt is worn frayed, do have the black power seat control that goes in door but not perfect has scratches. Will take some pics this afterneeon to see if your interested.

Trying to find shipping broker for large parts but prices are not good so far. $133 to ship a door from Idaho to Ohio.

Car is still complete, would still rather sell locally without motor trans and harness, wheels and tires will be replaced with what is on the 1995 Chevy Wagon I'm getting.

$400. O.B.O Body moulding and trim alone is worth that... has climate control, sweet interior, good brakes and rear axle, suspension. Was very nice daily driver. Look at all pics at link above a few posts!

#11 ·
That isn't too far off of what I was thinking for the door. How much do you need out of it shipped?

I don't want to drive it until the passenger door is fixed.

#12 ·
Well I don't know, if I start to part I got lots of parts to wrap and ship, half a wrecked car sitting around, plenty of work to do just to get the other running just to replace it, plus I've got plenty of work to do already? :confused:

But to me $133 to ship plus I have pull the door off, to get a pallet, bubble wrap it, cardboard it, strap it to pallet, drive it to Spokane terminal to drop off... so that's a day shot even if I got $100 for the door it's barely worth the time and effort, plus $20 in gas to deleiver it even if I can get a free pallet, cardboard and bubble wrap... so it's a $233 door? And you still have to pick it up at terminal or truck stop. Yeah if it was right color and all my car needed it'd be worth it to me, or you, but still pretty high for a door?

One place was $299 from my house, they would pack it and ship to your house...

Just thinking out load here, little pieces of door that ship easy at $15 a piece is one thing. I'd be happy to give you the door for $50 if you were here to get it! For a hundred bucks and all the work to ship I'd rather sell what's left of car when I get the motor and stuff I need... I don't know? cwm3

#15 ·
LOL, i'm missing the same exact part on mine, WTF?

#19 ·
Just can't seem to find a reasonable way to ship these big parts so I guess they are going to be local sales?

Ship greyhound freight and look into the student advantage , Also i need a nice unbroken chrome grill!
Got the grill and I don't remeber it having any issues.

What shape is the underhood wiring harness?! What motor and trans was in it? TBI?

Thanks
Adam
Motor is LT1 but harness is staying with motor. All other wiring would be available and everything is in nice shape.

Catching up to life and car should be inside this week for the start of dismantling. Will contact everyone with exact condition or picture of part I can ship.

Still a little painful of the loss of car but saving another that has sat for years with the engine swap...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.