JPIMPALASS

M0U35Y's_SS

chw9695

john96ss

See less See more
#5 ·
john96ss you get my vote. Nice car!!:D

#9 ·
I'm feeling the wagon too. But, then JPIMPALASS'es paint caught my eye. Ultimately, I voted Wraith as the perfect 'theme' possible only this time of the year.

#14 ·
Ultimately, I voted Wraith as the perfect 'theme' possible only this time of the year.
Thank you.. just wanted to remind everyone that you dont need a trophy winner to enjoy a B body year round. It's snowing another 5" tonite! I promise to throw a pic or two up after this horrific winter show how the car is still looking very sharp!

#13 ·
IowaSSfan ftw, clean ride bro

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thanks Adrian! Wish it was looking as clean as it does in this pic right now. Tires off, jacked up in the air, random parts disassembled under the hood, but got both headers on now so will be able to start putting it back together in no time!

#15 ·
+1 for iowaSS for composition and quality. Except for the image rotate. I'm not a fan of tilting my head to look at a pic.

#17 ·
Can't vote, says the poll is closed, WTH???

#19 ·
I thought it was strange that the poll had said it was closing on 2/25 @ 4 something?:confused: Oh well, however this turns out I would like to thank those who have voted so far. Lots of nice rides in this mix!!;)

#20 ·
As per rotm rules
* 1st to the 5th of the month, submissions can start being taken until the 15th-17th when voting will start.
* 15th to the 17th voting will begin
* last day of each month or the first day of each month the winner will be announced.

Submissions didnt stop till the 21st this month,voting started till the 22nd.

Assumming 25th is the new dead line or automatic closing of poll,going by rotm rules(^^above) would of gave enough time to vote.

#21 ·
the only thing i can think of is if the server is hosted in canada and uses a different calanader system, but i dont know never been there and never had a reason to find out

#25 ·
i missed voting, but mine would have been for iowaSSfan. and i'll x2 the comment on pic rotation. a little for effect is okay though. super clean car and as always, nice picture presentation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.