Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

WTB: 1988 Chevy Caprice Brougham LS

8K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  rell88 
#1 ·

Want to Buy
1988 Chevy Caprice LS Brougham
I'm looking mainly for a 88 year ONLY! Please
I may Consider a 87, or 89. No 90' Box caprice (I do not like the door mounted seat belts)

I'm located in Northern California, Sacramento to be exact.
I'm willing to do a bit of traveling or have a good friend of the family that owns a car transporting business bring it to me.

States/ and cities I'm looking to possibly buy from

Oregon: From Portland all the way down to Medford

California: From the border up North down to San Diego

Nevada: Las vegas, Reno

Arizona: Tucson, Phoenix

New Mexico:

Texas: Dallas

Mainly looking for running cars only, little to no body damage or rust. I can deal with a little fading/chipping paint.

No low lows or Donks. Stock suspension, and stock wheels and tires. No cutting on the body for your big wheels or Hydros.

I would like all Exterior trim and Interior trim to be there and in tact. Not looking to get a car and have to put it back together when I get it here.

Interior does not have to be perfect, but at lease the carpet and seats be in somewhat decent condition.

I would like something with a healthy and strong motor and trans please.

I trying to work with a budget of $2,000 Tops.

Shoot me a PM on here to contact me, or email me at iiirelliii@gmail.com

Please have lots of pics ready, If you are out of state. Since I cant come look at the car I would like to see as many pics as possible.

Thanks.

See less See more
#4 ·
It's not in one of your preferred states, but you may want to check this one out...

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1718393317.html

1988 ls brougham caprice (Illinois)

read carefully before you email me with bs, i won't answer 2 bs, 1988 ls brougham quarter top LSbrougham 1owner car ac just recharged, new tires,new flowmaster exhaust, new carb, new radiator,oil change coolant flushed, all service records as well as the original paperwork when the brougham was prchased new, only been in the midwest for 2months this isTHE NICEST CAPRICE out there not like the bondo rust buckets u see out there factory leather interior flawless LSBROUGHAMS are rare not like the basic 1's taking offers dumb offers won't even get a reply back

#5 ·
That one is pretty damn clean, buddy probably wants way more then my budget price of $2,000. Which I know I can do cause when I usually seen 87's or 89's a lot here in cali they usually want 2k for it.

I found a 88 but they want $1,895 and it has rear quarter damage.

All that needs to be replace and door too it looks like, plus no telling if there is any frame damage.

Just my luck too, if it didnt have that damage I would be on my way to get it today.

#7 ·
My dad has an 89 but it isn't a brougham. Very solid runner, clean underneath and inside. Minor body damage. I think he is looking for 1700 or so, it in Illinois.

Can get pics if you are interested.

#11 ·
Its really clean. 34,xxx original miles, I'm the 3rd owner, well technically fourth. The guy I bought it from got it from his dad(which was the second owner)

Only flaw is just a few little scratches and a busted steering column from someone trying to steal it, and it needs a glove box lock.

Got a new column and just need the glove box lock.

Clean title. I picked it up on my bday..so you can say I was more then happy. :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.