Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Detailss double din kit on sale

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Bigdawg70 
#1 ·
Just was on there site ended up pulling the trigger. Saved almost 40 bucks on it. When you do on the SS kit page scroll pass the first price to bottom has special pricing for new years. Figured I would pass it on.

http://thedetailss.com/94-96_Impala_Double_Din.html

#2 ·
Just ordered the kit my self couldnt pass on the savings on such a well built kit

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

#4 ·
The BEST DD kit on the market!!!

#5 ·
Is $160 the sale price? I'm not seeing the special pricing anywhere on the bottom of the page

#6 ·
Sean has his email address on the page, send him an email.

#9 ·
i put my order in monday, i got this email tuesday

Thank you for taking advantage of my New Year’s Special pricing on my 94-96 Impala SS / Caprice double din installation kit! I had the sale set to close at midnight on Saturday night but decided to hold it open for a bit longer (I fell asleep before midnight and didn’t get to my website to remove the discounted link). Because of this I ended up selling a little more kits than I had intended to but have gladly decided to honor the sale price.
and he goes on to say that he ran out of parts so its going to be a week before it ships

#11 ·
i put my order in monday, i got this email tuesday

and he goes on to say that he ran out of parts so its going to be a week before it ships
Yup he ran out of the plastic dash part and will get some done this week.

#12 ·
Wish I would have caught this this sale. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the next sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.