2011 Impala SS - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > General Topics > Misc.
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 02-17-2010, 08:45 AM

95ImpalaSS407TT is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 Impala SS

Hello,

I use to be a member a long time ago when I started to my 95 Impala SS project. Been away for a long time, but wanted to come back to give you guys a peak of my 2011 Impala SS to see whats you guys think.

It is all a True Impala SS has to be RWD, 6.2 LS3 currently tuned at 475BHP & 650 after the 175 shot of NOS.

Final color and details are still being discussed, I was thinking on paiting the roof and wheels black, or maybe the whole car and wheels black or paint the hood silver and the roof black, anyways we'll see, but at least you guys can have an idea of how its looking.

Keep this in mind!!! In my EYES theres nothing better n sexier that my 95 Impala SS. But when you look at this new one don't compare it to our beloved B Body, Compare it to that FWD P.O.S Chevy has been selling all this latest year...

2009.5 G8 GXP/(2011 Impala SS 1 0f 1) A6, Silver, Onyx & Red, Sunroof, 5% Tints, Custom Catless H Pipe CatBack with Flowmaster Super 44's, Wester's Garage Tune.

CompCam and 175shot ZEX waiting to be installed...

2008 Nissan Armada LE: Loaded, Flowmaster Super 40's, Volant CAI, Timming Advance 3 Degrees.

Last edited by 95ImpalaSS407TT; 02-17-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 AM

Buford T. JuSStice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Buford T. JuSStice

The only thing I can think of to knock on the new Impy is that it looks too damn much like a Honda, and the profile isn't slender looking, rather it's sorta stout and compressed looking compared to the older ones. Still looks like a mean car though. If I could afford one I'd get it.
1987 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 - Sold when I first joined the forums, and now I've got her back. Mostly stock, with a new Flintstones floor courtesy of Maine winters.

LIBERTY OR DEATH, DON'T TREAD ON ME!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 AM

Revoh is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you convert a G8 to make that?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:40 AM

Buford T. JuSStice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Buford T. JuSStice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoh View Post
Did you convert a G8 to make that?
Has to be, they aren't thinking of making a Civi Impala until 2012. Unless he imported a Holden Caprice and rebadged it... which would be doing the same as just converting a G8, only more of a hassle.
1987 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 - Sold when I first joined the forums, and now I've got her back. Mostly stock, with a new Flintstones floor courtesy of Maine winters.

LIBERTY OR DEATH, DON'T TREAD ON ME!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:55 AM

95BRMW is on a distinguished road

It does look kind of honda-ish, but cool! I think I would go with a lacross myself, I like the styling on that a bit better.
1996 Black/Black FWB 170k
1975 Impala Coupe
1997 Riviera Supercharged
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 AM

Kevin Moore is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Moore

I actually would rather have the long wheelbase Caprice the middle east gets. G8 is too small!!!
93 9C1 L05, Ex. NCSP, Silver Metallic, 283k. Dual electric fans, PVC intake w/ NAPA Gold FIL-6440 (!K&N), LT1 manifolds & cats, Pypes Race Pro SGI10R catback, SS spoiler, rear discs, Detroit/Eaton Truetrac, UMI dual Roto-joint LCAs.
95 Fleetwood Brougham, gone.
05 CTS-V, LS6, Magnaflow, Stealth Gray/Light Gray, 115k. FG2 shocks, Creative Steel poly engine mounts, Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
91 Ford Ranger, 88k, 2wd long bed.
96 Maxima SE, 233k, daily, rescued from my parents
Old 02-17-2010, 10:02 AM

It was a G8 GXP, But as anybody familiar with the history of that car knows that Holden Made the Commodore in different version and G8 being the last one of all, the Chevy Lumina SS which is the OEM GM parts I used and was the one that was suppsoed to come to the Us as the new Impala SS but GM backed out of that proposition.

Also the Holden Commodore is used at the European Vauxhall VXR8, HSV E2, Other HVS's, the Chevy Lumina SS and lastly the G8

The only reason it looks ricey like a honda could be the black hood. but the car has nothing n looks nothing ricey in person and when I finish the paint details will be seen better. Plus Don't forget Chevy been giving us a P.O.S FWD malibu looking car with impala Emblems for years now. So now I bring bacl to Honor to what the Impala Ss name should be.

Here are some official pics: AND THERE NOTHING RICE OR HONDA ABOUT THIS CAR... But I guess we all see it different.

2009.5 G8 GXP/(2011 Impala SS 1 0f 1) A6, Silver, Onyx & Red, Sunroof, 5% Tints, Custom Catless H Pipe CatBack with Flowmaster Super 44's, Wester's Garage Tune.

2008 Nissan Armada LE: Loaded, Flowmaster Super 40's, Volant CAI, Timming Advance 3 Degrees.

Last edited by 95ImpalaSS407TT; 02-17-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 AM

The long wheelbase Caprice has the sharp rear mirror like our old caprice so cant be use for my conversion since all Impala's are supposed to has round rear mirror. And the G8 is bigger or also identical in size to the current P.O.S Impala so makign the conversion did made since, but actually when you think about the current version ANYTHING is better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Moore View Post
I actually would rather have the long wheelbase Caprice the middle east gets. G8 is too small!!!

Last edited by 95ImpalaSS407TT; 02-17-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambassador of Kwan

Cracka Ass Crackuh is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm, seriously? This is what we came up with? Its a frickin' G8 with a hint of a Dodge Neon in the corner shot.

Weak sauce fellas, very weak sauce.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:09 AM

Kevin Moore is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95ImpalaSS407TT View Post
The long wheelbase Caprice has the sharp rear mirror like our old caprice so cant be use for my conversion since all Impala's are supposed to has round rear mirror. And the G8 is bigger or also identical in size to the current P.O.S Impala so makign the conversion did made since, but actually when you think about the current version ANYTHING is better...
Conversion? Conversion to what? It's already a Caprice. No need to convert to anything else.
93 9C1 L05, Ex. NCSP, Silver Metallic, 283k. Dual electric fans, PVC intake w/ NAPA Gold FIL-6440 (!K&N), LT1 manifolds & cats, Pypes Race Pro SGI10R catback, SS spoiler, rear discs, Detroit/Eaton Truetrac, UMI dual Roto-joint LCAs.
95 Fleetwood Brougham, gone.
05 CTS-V, LS6, Magnaflow, Stealth Gray/Light Gray, 115k. FG2 shocks, Creative Steel poly engine mounts, Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
91 Ford Ranger, 88k, 2wd long bed.
96 Maxima SE, 233k, daily, rescued from my parents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.