Moultrie Swap meet/ car show - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > Upcoming Events > Upcoming Events/Local Shows
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 09-27-2011, 07:44 PM

IGGY 96
Smile Moultrie Swap meet/ car show

Anyone in Atl., GA, DeepSSouthSS, INC, etc. interested in heading down to the big one in Nov. (18,19,20th)

http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com/index.html

Boilermaker?? You got the grill ready for some visitors??

Always a great time and lots to look at.
96 DGGM 383 Stroker, Eagle rods and crank, Comp 503, Comp Pro Mags 1.6 rockers, iron ported heads, Weisco pistons, SLP headers, TPIS 52MM throttle body, Motive 373's, 4L60E Trans. by Performance Trans.,3400 stall, 2.5 Exhaust w/Hooker Aeros and Magnaflow hi-flo cats, Herter programming, Custom two tone Bonnies, custom trunk by Rawcustumz, Hifonics audio, rollin on 18" Enkei Infinitys with 275/40/18's and lots of other SStuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2011, 07:51 PM

Dad's SS is on a distinguished road

Hey I'm in Olive Branch, MS. Thats right outside of Memphis, Tn. Is ther any members or clubs near here that you know of< How far or what states does the DeepSSouthSS, Inc covers? Thanks bro!
Old 09-28-2011, 03:01 PM

IGGY 96

DeepSSouth is GA (Atlanta southward) N. Fla, and South Al. But all are welcome!! I'm not sure who covers your area, but I'm sure they'll chime in and let u know!
96 DGGM 383 Stroker, Eagle rods and crank, Comp 503, Comp Pro Mags 1.6 rockers, iron ported heads, Weisco pistons, SLP headers, TPIS 52MM throttle body, Motive 373's, 4L60E Trans. by Performance Trans.,3400 stall, 2.5 Exhaust w/Hooker Aeros and Magnaflow hi-flo cats, Herter programming, Custom two tone Bonnies, custom trunk by Rawcustumz, Hifonics audio, rollin on 18" Enkei Infinitys with 275/40/18's and lots of other SStuff
Old 10-02-2011, 12:46 AM

Boilermaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Iggy, I expect to be in town that weekend. Once I get Black Sunshine back on the road (hopefully in time for SSHS11) I'll be ready to rachet up the planning.

On clubs in the N. MS, Memphis area, I'm thinkin' there may still be some guys gatherin' over Arkansas way. I'm planning on dropping in on ImpalaFest in two weeks. They've organized drag racing, an indoor car show and auto cross for the weekend in Shreveport, LA. The host hotel block of rooms is already sold out so it should be a decent turnout.
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBullet...d.php?t=263176
Old 10-07-2011, 07:53 AM

Been getting a few messages asking if we were gonna do anything at this Fall's Moultrie Swap Meet.

All it takes is one to get something started. I plan on going. Iggy says he's coming down. Got a message from over in Jacksonville that another DeepSouthSS friend is planning on coming over. And I don't think Mr. Bob has missed one in years coming over from AL.

Who else is in?

This happens the weekend before Thanksgiving every year! An incredible turnout of cars in the corral (many just parked to show off) and a huge amount of vendors. We're talking acres of cars and parts in one place. Many vendors stop in for the weekend on their way down to the Turkey Rod Show in Daytona the following weekend.

We set up a safe place to park and usually come up with some damn good eats, too.

http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com/index.html
Old 10-07-2011, 06:16 PM

IGGY 96
Talking Lets go Deepssouth, Gassit, ATL Inc.!

I knew this event would rise again!! Lets go guys! Just tell me what u need me to bring, Gene, besides the cooler of beer!!

You still got access to the Hurst Boiler lot?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Whisperjet is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm up for a ride
NAISSO Life Member 1907
DeepSouthSS
Atlanta INC
Old 10-08-2011, 06:45 AM

We've closed the plant at the air field but it's not too big a deal to still rope off the area. (don't think anyone has the balls to mess with us )
Old 10-08-2011, 07:01 AM

IGGY 96

Now where's Navy Lifer?? Bill??
Old 10-08-2011, 10:50 AM

Navy Lifer is an unknown quantity at this point

On an extended road trip at the moment--pretty much off the playing field until last week of October.

Unless something unknown to me at this point intervenes, I was thinking of making the trip....have been in a conversation with Gene about some stuff for Black Sunshine that may line up with that time frame, too.

Will be good to see anyone who makes it! Let the weather be good!
ISSCA #127
inov8r@windstream.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.