Arizona Impalas N caprices Meet Up - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Impala SS Forum
Go Back   Chevy Impala SS Forum > Upcoming Events > Upcoming Events/Local Shows
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 01-17-2013, 10:16 PM

G_S is on a distinguished road
Default Arizona Impalas N caprices Meet Up

Thanks to all the new faces who came out to the last meet, it was nice to meet you and we hope you come again!

For February we will be attending and competing in:

Desert Corvette Association presents......
20th Annual SWEETHEART ALL CHEVY SHOW
Sunday February 10, 2013 8 am - 3 pm

Hosted @ Chapman Chevrolet, Baseline & McClintock

All Chevy, Chevy Powered and Corvette Show! Trophies, Vendors, Food and Fun. In support of The 100 Club of Arizona and Packages from Home.

This is a great event with some serious bowtie action going on! You can check us out on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/azimpalancaprices

-Greg
1996 B4U CAPRICE - 2-tone paint, custom staggered N97 wheels, smoothie bumpers, antenna & trunk key delete, Impala grill, Monroe SS shocks, Moog 5662 front/Imp SS rear springs, 3" air intake, F-body MAF, Holley 58mm TB, 'Vette FRC, ACD double plats, MSD Opti, Hooker super comp headers, PCM tune, Airlift helper bags, bullet mufflers, 2400 stall, 3.42's...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 11:50 PM

SSJason is on a distinguished road

Hey, I'm new to this site and found the INC site, tried to join but lists "pending approval". I'd like to join as I am a new Impala owner, just picked up my 96SS DCM project.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:48 AM

Hi SSJason! Congrads on your purchase.

We are actually having a meet this upcoming Saturday March 2nd in downtown Phoenix. You are more than welcome to come out:

Park Central Mall
3110 N Central Ave, Phoenix AZ 85013
3PM

We are also heavily in project/mod mode getting ready for INC Madness this coming June. Feel free to PM me for further info.
1996 B4U CAPRICE - 2-tone paint, custom staggered N97 wheels, smoothie bumpers, antenna & trunk key delete, Impala grill, Monroe SS shocks, Moog 5662 front/Imp SS rear springs, 3" air intake, F-body MAF, Holley 58mm TB, 'Vette FRC, ACD double plats, MSD Opti, Hooker super comp headers, PCM tune, Airlift helper bags, bullet mufflers, 2400 stall, 3.42's...

Old 03-03-2013, 06:14 PM

Thanks to all who came out for yesterday's March meet up. Lots of new people that we met with some pretty sweet rides - we hope to see you again!

The club has a couple mod days planned for March, and in April we will be rolling deep to Cruise On Central:

Old 04-04-2013, 01:42 PM

100SpokeRiderz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_S View Post
Thanks to all who came out for yesterday's March meet up. Lots of new people that we met with some pretty sweet rides - we hope to see you again!

The club has a couple mod days planned for March, and in April we will be rolling deep to Cruise On Central:

Are you guys doing anything after the cruise? I would like to bring my 96 Caprice out there but I dont get off work till 6pm but I might try to roll over there & catch the last hour
Old 04-05-2013, 06:06 PM

We will be hanging out until they kick us out! We plan on grabbing a bite to eat after the cruise - definitely come out and meet up when you can!

I'll shoot you a PM with my number. Feel free to call me and I'll let you know where we end up.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:49 PM

This year's Cruise On Central was the best yet!!!! My Cap had been out of commish for some much needed front end work(and a *few* upgrades) so I really got to fall in love with my Cap all over again at this event. We met some more new people that came to check out the club, and welcomed our newest member Josh to the AZ INC family. Good times were had all around. Pics from the event are up on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/azimpalancaprices

If you are in the Phoenix metro area HIT US UP!!! Our next get together we are scoping a new spot that looks very promising:

Last edited by G_S; 04-14-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.