Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 LS6 motor for sale out of a 02 corvette with 72,000 miles asking 2500 or best offer. I also have the trans that has been built, the trans shifts very very very hard..........less than 1200 miles on trans and if you want I have the turbo setup too.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
location?

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Where in DC are you located?

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
I work in SW....if someone needs me to check this setup out let me know. I will also hit some of the local catts with this info.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Is that $2500 for a package deal?

·
Registered
351 Posts
22's

post up some pix im in uptown and i can sure use some

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
pics? of engine trans and turbo

·
Registered
578 Posts
Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Pics will be posted today and sorry I sold the Ls6 but I do have a 6.0L to sell will the trans will take 3800 for both as a package deal if anybody serious about getting this swap I'll be at the Impala race down Capitol Raceway today thanks have a good one.................................And the pic of the rims sp1d3y is on the first page of the thread....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Pics will be posted today and sorry I sold the Ls6 but I do have a 6.0L to sell will the trans will take 3800 for both as a package deal if anybody serious about getting this swap I'll be at the race down Capitol Raceway today thanks have a good one.................................And the pic of the rims sp1d3y is on the first page of the thread....
I dont see rims...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts